Go to the Main Business Forum page

Toll Position Mastermind Group [Archive] - Page 16 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Toll Position Mastermind Group

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22

Balzrael
May 22, 2011, 08:57 PM
I would be interested in joining the mastermind group too. I am just now learning more about licensing but I have lots of experience with marketing.

I am super interested in licensing. That is how I found this forum. I am also planning to participate in the big European licensing convention in London later this year (too bad I missed the Budapest one because I didn't know about it)

I have big dreams and a vague idea how licensing works. I have the marketing part down. Now all I need is the licensing stuff. Since I am from Europe I can license lots of European products and market them the the US marketplace. I even have my eyes on a couple of them. I just need to wrap my head around how the licensing part works - how to structure it.

If the mastermind gets on its way I would be more than interested in participating in it. Even if we are only 2 masterminds. Two heads are always better than one.

PS: I have read Ken Kerr's book on licensing. I am now waiting for Joseph Cossman's course. And I am looking for any second hand materials from the master himself Harvey Brody.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page