What Would You Say? [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Say?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15

kellyjones71
January 13, 2010, 08:14 AM
For Don Alm, or anyone that can assist.

Greetings,

My name is Kelly Jones and I am an American living in Taiwan. I have lived here for 8 years teaching English and have tried establishing another business to eventually quit teaching.

I have good ideas but lack funds to get anything big started. Then I remembered that when I was in college I worked for an outfit from Canada that sold Pizza Hut and Oil Change Cards. I made good money doing that on breaks and when I had free time.

I would be very interested in trying to establish such a thing here in Taiwan. Lots of young people looking to make some money and I could be the marketing company that got the contracts for products and did all the printing. Giving young people the pamphlets with value cards to sell and they pay me at the end of the day.

I would like it very much and would be gratefull if you could provide me with sample PDF's of the cards you have done and also any contracts that you may have to sign with the retailers.

Also your mentorship in assisting me getting it going would be a tremendous value.

Sincerely,
Kelly Jones

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page