Go to the Main Business Forum page

Help! Adapting a Dr to Dr Sales Idea to The Phone [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Help! Adapting a Dr to Dr Sales Idea to The Phone

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Glenn
April 21, 2010, 01:33 PM
Dear Ankesh,

Thanks.

I agree there is a large potential for Problems with this. It requires a LOT more work and taking of responsibility by the Sales People.

For example -

When I've used it with MLM clients.

A - We check out the MLM company to make sure they are as honest as can be.

B - I try to make sure the MLM has been around for 5 yrs or longer. 90% of network marketing companies collapse in less than 4 years.

C - We Create a Simple Product Website before we start. To explain the products and walk people thru the details of the business. With links to the best pages of the company site.

D - I think of it like this...

The New York Times Best Seller List uses the exact SAME Psychological Sales Persuasion System as we do here.

People buy books based on THE SIZZLE and # of other buyers - without researching the author or the book.

SAME Thing here.

WE take responsibility for building each person a stream of income AND choosing a good product line and company with integrity.

AND we stand in btwn the company and our customers. To protect them as much as possible.

TRUST is a two ended relationship.

However...

All that said.

I agree there is a LOT more up-front work involved with selling THIS WAY than what less successful MLM sales systems do.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn

P.S. - But I mainly use this idea OUTSIDE the world of MLM.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page