Go to the Main Business Forum page

Be Wearier Of Whom You Buy From [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Be Wearier Of Whom You Buy From

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Arthur
April 22, 2010, 05:15 PM
So you do not ask for refund. The seller can not deliver the bonus. So he gives a refund with out you asking. And then you complain on forum? You got product for free. Be happy.

Arthur,

I never asked for a refund. It started with not getting his reports. It took a week of asking and eventually he emailed them to me.

On the last page of his report he offers free bonuses and all I had to do is send him an email stating that I am satisfied and he would email me the bonuses.

After nearly 2 weeks and no bonuses, I began inquiring as to where they were. That's when he told me to be patient and that I would get my bonuses eventually.

Next thing I know, he's issued me a refund and accused me of wanting to resell his material. What he failed to remember is that I asked him if he had an affiliate program in place like Jim Straw.

He never got back with me on that matter. That's too bad, because I would have promoted his material to my lists. But that won't happen now.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page