Go to the Main Business Forum page

My FINAL "Harvey Brody" post...the Essence. [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My FINAL "Harvey Brody" post...the Essence.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GordonJ
September 16, 2010, 08:09 AM
Nice post Gordon, thanks.

I guess I will have to bribe you to reveal the other Brody secrets on your 100 bux deal ...

I will "grandfather" some people in, those whom have contacted me, I'm afraid the 100 bux deal is now a piece of history. Price bumps you see.

I have a good working relationship with a small number of successful marketers, and one of the big reasons I MAINTAIN the "good working" relationship is I not only operate under strict non disclosure and non compete agreements...but even without such a thing...I'm pretty tight lipped when it comes to what other people say to me.

So, the recordings will never see the light of day...but I've taken copious notes and although they are in my own words, they contain the very distilled knowledge of the people I've been mentored by.

Sure, I might let you have a peak at my personal notebook, with a starting point of 5 grand. And my personal notes go all the way back to 1967 regarding direct response/mailorder and biz-op stuff. 5k is the "introductory" bargain.

Gordon Alexander

PS. I bumped my prices, but, at the end of the month, I'm going to DOUBLE these. It is the way things work.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page