Go to the Main Business Forum page

What To Sell To IMer's and Offline IMer Wannabes [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What To Sell To IMer's and Offline IMer Wannabes

Pages : [1] 2

Georjina
February 25, 2011, 03:19 PM
What I'm looking for are suggestions on how to market and sell ghostwriting services to online businesses. What kinds of ghostwriting services: reports, ebooks, articles, blog posts they can use for their customers.

This business idea comes from not wanting to be 'above the radar' and still earn a good living from the internet. I have written in alternative health, small business operations and nutrition but only for my own consumer educational information sites.

Want to use sweat equity instead of cash to do this. Giving myself a 10 week goal starting February 27, 2011 to go from zero to my first paying client.

My problem is that I can write for consumers, but I'd rather work with business owners. Consumers and business owners base their buying decisions on different factors.

I may not be around here for a few days, because 'action' is what matters, whether I know exactly what I'm doing or not but I do appreciate any responses though.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page