Go to the Main Business Forum page

I need to kick a few AZZes around here...probably not you... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I need to kick a few AZZes around here...probably not you...

GordonJ
March 5, 2011, 01:00 PM
NO, not about anyone posting, that takes care of itself.

More about MOTIVATION for a few...and I know of too many of you.

YOU, the ones on the brink of destruction. In dire straights. Now DESPERATE or soon to be so...

WTF???

What have you been doing for the last couple of years? I KNOW some of you have been fiddle-farting and piddling around chasing rainbows...and jumping fences into greener pastures.

YOUR situation needs YOUR attention...IMMEDIATELY.

What are you doing TODAY to help yourself out? What is your plan?

I know of at least 10 people here at SowPub who sell information on how to make money or start a business...

heck, you'll find hundreds if not thousands of posts with great ideas and tested and proven methods...

I know your problem. I've written about it many times.

Lack of FOCUS and commitment and staying with something long enough to see the fruit of your continuous labor.

I mean this as a friend, not in any way to make you feel even worse than you do...

GET BUSY.

Stay BUSY on focused activity. Quit making excuses. Quit being a quitter.

I know of only way to pull yourself back from the brink...it is hard work.

What kind of work, or what kind of money making activity you do (as long as it is legal) is not that important.

There isn't a magic bullet and for a select few of you...why are you trying to sell stuff you yourself have never used?

Let's get serious...selling a report on how to do something isn't going to be YOUR ticket because you haven't done it.

Focus on what you know. What you have done.

Then find a market for your services or goods and stay with it until you climb out of the hole you have dug yourself into.

If you don't do it right now...by the end of summer, it may be too late for you...

Get busy living. OK?

Azz kickin is now over.

Gordon

PS. If you can't or won't do anything else, for cry in the buckets, go and make a few chattel deals and put some cash in your pocket.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page