Go to the Main Business Forum page

3 part CASH and money making strategy... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 3 part CASH and money making strategy...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GordonJ
March 11, 2011, 05:26 PM
Part one: CASH now. I like chattel. You may like ads on mugs or menus. There are tons of ways...do you have a cash now strategy?

Part two: On going "business" income. I like my coaching Joint Venture operation... plus my lottery hotsheets (real paper at mom and pop places selling lottery tickets)

Part three: Legacy. What have you got for the kids? Grandkids? If nothing else, how about some bonds? But why not start planning your legacy and see if you can build a cashflow for decades? (Best known way is to have a toll position and control of a product which keeps selling year after year after year).

So, as I'm yelling about making as much CASH as you can as fast as you can...I want to temper that with the idea of having a one year plan for a business or ongoing income as well as a legacy plan.

CASH plans? You almost always have to SELL something. Some guys, the shoe leather guys...can walk into a business cold or knock on doors and sell their something...advertising is always good and today, mobile coupons are good...and a new SECRET technology...not yet ready...is a take off on the old real estate radio broadcast to the car's radio...

SOON...very soon...a shop can "broadcast" a coupon or daily special to people in the area to their cell or mobile devices...it will create instant millionaires.

One year biz plan? Write a one page overview. Then do a four page white paper with more details...then write out a ten page plan of action which if followed gets you to your goals.

Decades of income? Control the supply of a wanted and needed product with an ongoing demand.

FAST CASH? Make fast deals. Both chatteling and selling advertising can put quick income into your pockets.

Anyone else?

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page