Go to the Main Business Forum page

Instant Hypnosis-Fascination Training NOW available. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Instant Hypnosis-Fascination Training NOW available.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GordonJ
April 1, 2011, 05:43 PM
Instant Hypnosis and Fascination...NOW training.

Here's something you may not know about me, and as hard as it may be to believe,
in person, I'm a charming guy. Witty, fun and full of it...charm, that is.

Doesn't translate so well to the Internet. Anyhow...

I wasn't always spellbinding, in fact, in my youth I was a stutterer and had a severe speech impediment. I had to have speech therapy all the way into high school. So, by nature and experience, I was shy, reticent and self-conscious.

Around most other kids that is. Adults weren't as cruel, and they were more “sympathetic” so I hung out with adults.

But even though I sounded like a kid eating marbles, I still chose to sell things, starting with flowers and discovering the Elmers (Leterman and Wheeler). Then at 16 I met Fran Renner and began a lifetime study of hypnosis. Self-hypnosis helped me overcome my stutter.

LET me cut to the chase.

I'm going to train a few people in my own version of INSTANT HYPNOSIS-FASCINATION. I believe Dien Rice is the only person online I've shared some of these secrets with.

Now I want to spill the beans. Why now?

The other 'truth' about me is; I'm not in good health and I'm not getting any younger. Quite simply put, I want a little legacy action from my many years of experience. I don't know how much time is left, hopefully decades, but tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, so it is time to let at least one cat out of my bag of tricks. Training you will be EASY for me, on the phone and email and skype.

I don't have a long course, not even a report on the subject. Not even a HOTSHEET, that's how close to the vest I've held this card. See, TIME is what I don't have to develop and redo and rework all my projects.

This has been revealed to me recently as some of you have contacted me about doing something with my “stuff” and I just don't have the time to do it. But I can talk, and talk pretty fast too.

The CHASE: I'll train you in the Gordon Alexander INSTANT HYPNOSIS-FASCINATION (GA-IHF) technique and if you test it and apply it and it works for you, I'll certify you as a TEACHER and you can offer classes or train others.

The 'fundamental principle' can be learned in less than an hour on the phone. In fact, I'll give you the 5 fundamentals of GA-IHF technique.

Awareness and understanding of the PREOCCUPATIONS of all people
Understanding and knowledge of how the brain works (lay knowledge)
Total Conscious Awareness of enviroment with purposeful results sought
Excitation of the neuronic network, flooding the brain cells with energy
Specific release and projection of neural-electrical energy into TARGETNow I've studied hypnosis, salesmanship and Neural Linguistic Programming (my opinion, Mis Named) as well as ancient folklore and modern “Manchurian Candidate” post-Hitler brain washing and cult techniques. I mention Hitler because the Nazis had some of the most advanced techniques of brainwashing and mass persuasion. They caused a nation to go crazy and took us to the brink of destruction and it is my belief that Hitler knew certain techniques regarding instant persuasion (for crying out loud, have you seen the guy? HOW could he be taken seriously? Yet, he was by some of the most educated and scholarly people in the world).

NO, I'm not going to turn you into a Hitler, we have enough mad men on the planet now, but I can turn you into a powerfully persuasive person (PPP) who can make people appear to act as if they were a programmed robot (OK, that might be a little hypey, but it is amazing to experience this stuff).

NO one teaches FASCINATION like I use. NO ONE. Here's my challenge, TRY it, use it and IF you can show understanding and demonstrate knowledge of the subject, I'll certify you as a GA-IHF teacher and you can present the various nuances to some pretty specific groups of people, like salesman.

Now there's a link to the “Promotion” at the end but I want SowPubbers to have first shot.

Your investment will be 125 bux. We'll talk on the phone for almost an hour. You take notes. You DO the assignments (one is going to the mall or local shopping area). We stay in touch, by phone, email or Skype. IF you are dedicated to learning, it takes about 30 days to establish some mastery of the subject.

Then, if you want to teach this to other people (one 'nuance' at a time), I'll certify you as a Gordon Alexander INSTANT HYPNOSIS-FASCINATION teacher and you can set up workshops, seminars, do classrooms or one to one teaching. Salesman alone could make you rich with this stuff, let alone the “seduction” market.

OR you can just USE this in your own efforts. OK, I don't have time to write out a really long post, so here's the deal. If you have questions, want to know more or are ready to get started call me. My cell number is 561-373-4504 I will answer the phone after 9 PM Eastern Standard Time or on Saturday or after church on Sunday (after 1 PM EST). There is no obligation and relax, I can't 'hypnotize' you over the phone. Call if you have questions, want to know more or if you are ready to get started.

The first FUNDAMENTAL lesson will take about an hour and then you'll be ready to go forth and Instantly Hypnotize people like mad. More fun than a Tea Party Rally in Detroit.

Call ASAP or email me and we'll set a time up. After 9 PM EST please or any time SATURDAY.

Gordon Jay Alexander
Instant Hypnosis-Fascination (http://www.doomgloombliss.com/instanthypnosis.html)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page