Go to the Main Business Forum page

Balloon Biz (Samir's) EVAL, BEST money making method, FASTEST money making method. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Balloon Biz (Samir's) EVAL, BEST money making method, FASTEST money making method.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

GordonJ
May 26, 2011, 04:42 PM
This post will cover 3 topics.

My personal evaluation of 300 dollar a day balloon biz as written about by Samir...

My opinions on the BEST money making method and the FASTEST cash in your pocket method.

Balloon Biz. I've shared what I tested with a couple of other members, and they have shared with me. IF they want to chime in, great, if not, I understand about holding some stuff close to the vest.

The 300 dollar a day balloon biz is a viable low cost start-up that almost anyone can start and begin to make cash in a matter of days. I think it is about a 20-30 dollar an hour biz op.

Results will vary due to your location, of course.

So the upside is it is an easy to start money maker with little out of pocket expenses.

The downside is it is both time and labor intensive and when you add in your gas, it can really shrink your net profits. Also, it is hard to leverage, not sure how to make it a hands off absentee biz, profit margins are low so sales must be high.

The ballon supplier makes his profit, you, the location. That's splitting up 3.99 average price into a lot of pie pieces.

Both of the other "testers" have their own twists and I won't share those, but again, they are free to chime in if they want.

MY twists were locations; pizza shops and beauty parlors, with an emphasis on Hispanic areas and Spanish balloons. Also, I tested COUPONS and discount cards attached, to increase the value and give more incentive to the shops to sell the balloons. I also tested a small display of CARDS, given free with each balloon. I sourced my tests from Big Lots.

I'm in a populated area, lots of people, BUT lots of traffic lights and these darn FL lights have those left turn signals...which means a 10 minute trip takes 20 minutes, 5 miles becomes 10.

Again, it is a viable, doable biz, but it will take time to set up locations and it takes TIME to inflate and deliver the balloons.

Re: Samir's Report. I think it is a good report and worth the money.

To Samir... you can probably expand your report, add video, and a marketing manual and create a 299.00 KIT, and sell as a biz-op, and secure a wholesale source and YOU become the balloon supplier. OR, you can start a limited time membership offer and let people buy your information online via automation.

I''ll be glad to answer most questions regarding my tests.

BEST way to make money?

Harvey Brody's TOLL POSITION. Please NOTE: the Toll Position is only ONE way Harvey makes his dough, he has many other money making and money keeping strategies. Show me someone with a 50 year plus track record of success and maybe I'll change my mind.

I've spent most of the last 3 years getting orgainzed, creating and acquiring a lot of Intellectual Property (my fav) and it is in the process of going through the licensing procedures.

CONTROL of a product is the very BEST money making way there is...until I hear otherwise.

Fastest? Come on, you know me by now, right? If not, the one word answer is Chatteling.

Problem for most of you is your small thinking. Let me share something...

If you search the S. FL craigslist under motorcycles, you'll see I have a BMW Motorcycle for sale for 10,000 bux. It isn't mine, I'm acting as a commission salesman and if the buyer accepts some offers, I will stand to profit over 800 dollars (at a 10% commission).

I've got 15 minutes into the deal. Everyday, in almost every craigslist location, there is undervalued personal property for sale, and there are still plenty of buyers out there with cash in your hand.

WHY do people not do it themselves? The answer I get is simple; they don't want to mess with it, deal with the people and waste their time...so they gladly pay a % of the sale to people like me who spend a little bit of time posting their ads and handling the calls. NO, I've never been burned or screwed over and there are deals out there for many multiples of the BMW motorcycle, especially in Class B RVs. And BOATS.

Flipping chattel is the fastest and easiest to make some cash and if you don't personally have any to flip, look for stuff to make a commission on.

If you don't have any money to work with, or don't want to deal with other people's stuff, then consider starting a biz like the Balloon biz, to get some cash into your pocket.

Gordon Alexander

PS. Samir, again I say, good job on the report...now make it even more valuable, you see there is a hungry market for this kind of info.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page