Go to the Main Business Forum page

Need some INFO (not legal advice) on this interesting question... [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need some INFO (not legal advice) on this interesting question...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

-TW
November 24, 2011, 03:44 AM
Hey Glenn...

I'm a very creative thinker. That's how I make my living. It also allows me to be pretty lazy, cuz when I AM being productive, I can figure out clever ways to amplify + leverage the productivity.

But somehow, when it comes to your style of communicating, my creativity is insufficient to allow me to decipher what da &^$&%^%#($ you are saying! Yet, apparently your followers are merrily doing it without any effort at all. This further befuddles me.

Anyhow, under the heading "I'll play your little game," here are my answers...

"QUESTION #1 - What do YOU ENJOY Most about the idea of interviewing
people and getting a signed release? <<< Enjoy? I'm not sure it'll be enjoyable. It might be fun to play around as a "man on the street" type reporter. The reason for the interviews would be to get people's reaction to a product I will be selling online for Valentine's Day.

Q #2 - What's Most IMPORTANT to you about turning interviews into
Extra Cash? <<<<<< The interviews will show the reaction women will have when men buy this for their sweethearts on V-tine's Day. These interviews will turn into cash because they will give men some insight about how their own women will react if/when THEY (the men) buy this gift.

Q #3 - Just Suppose You Had a MAGIC WAND - what do you want to get
MOST from your personal Interviews? <<<<<< Amazing, candid, sincere, powerful RAVES about how SHOCKINGLY wonderful this gift is. Especially that it is MUCH BETTER than the traditional version of this item category.

Hope that is what you wanted to know.

-- TW

P:S Don't get me wrong about my comments re: your style. If it works for you, more power to ya!!!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page