Go to the Main Business Forum page

Email Marketing data, Truly Amazing! ... Do {Something} with it... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Email Marketing data, Truly Amazing! ... Do {Something} with it...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Dien Rice
November 9, 2011, 12:43 PM
WHAT DOES THIS ADD UP TO?

Cool Quick info... :)

Just Make Sure You Use It in some [Smart] Creative and Innovative way(s), including possibly some very Cool type :cool: Methods... ;)
http://rww.readwriteweb.netdna-cdn.com/cloud/assets_c/2011/09/infographic_abs_final-33590.php
Hi Phil,

Thanks for sharing that graphic!

Email is a powerful, promotional tool... I've seen marketing messages every now and then proclaiming that "email is dead"... Of course, that's not true. It's very much alive.

Having said that, these other forms of communication are important too (and I think may be used even more by younger folks)...

My main "gripe" with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc., is that you don't "own" your space on them. You can create a Facebook page to promote your product/business/etc. However, Facebook can kick you off any time - which means a lot of that time spent on building a following - Mark Zuckerberg could flush it down the toilet in an instant!

Build an email list or your own website, however - and you own it! As long as you keep above the law, nobody can come along and decide they will destroy all your effort...

Here's an example... http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2011/05/sudden-page-removals-threaten-facebook-as-music-marketing-tool.html

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.