Go to the Main Business Forum page

Cemetery $$$ [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cemetery $$$

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RickC
April 5, 2012, 06:16 PM
I love the research help from the master (Phil) and the helpful ideas on a subject nobody seems interested in talking about, which I can't blame them. Don't anybody apologize for adding to the thread. Ideas are what I'm looking for and trying to come up with. I have found out more about Headstone Cleaning in the last 48 hours than I have known existed in my 50 years. Reading the google links from Phil and Don's idea add a lot of possibilities to this niche, which is just a part of life.

Youtube actually has videos of the proper ways to clean certain types of Headstones based on what type of stone it is. Like anything else, there is a right way and wrong way to do things.

Eva, funny you should mention ads on the tombstones. While that certainly wouldn't fly, the fella I was talking about actually has people come up to him while he is cleaning a stone and asking if he would clean their loved ones stone. So, not only does he get referrals from is work, he is also getting leads AT the cemetery! Networking at its best.

I appreciate all the input. This forum is one of the best. No idea (legit) is off limits.

Rick

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page