Go to the Main Business Forum page

Back on track to making money and having FUN. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Back on track to making money and having FUN.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

GordonJ
July 3, 2012, 11:31 AM
Let's get back on track and look at some money making opportunities and discuss world events which may impact us all.

First, Dien Rice has an amazing offer going on his Hidden Business Ideas Newsletters...

http://www.hiddenbusinessideas.com/page3/

Good stuff, and you'll find tons of ideas (actually 224) and mini business plans in his archives and the BONUSES, especially the ones about BOOKLETS...

Which is about an Evergreen money maker as you'll ever find...well, for being such a smart guy and all, I can't believe he's so dumb as to only charge you 15 bux for all that stuff...anyhow,

That's a great place and a bargain to get you some doable, NO BS, ideas on making money.

OH, a sad note,
Andy Griffith has passed away...an American Icon of TV.

Loved that guy.

It is not my cup of tea, although, I've been involved in it in the past...is the COMMEMORATIVE aspect of people dying...it's all part of the parade of life.

Several years ago Pope John Paul II passed away and TODAY, you'll still find all kinds of commemorative things being sold, check out Amazon.

The news outlets, all prepare advanced biographies, especially for our aging celebrities and persons of note...and they just cue it up.

Many times, when an artist, like Thomas Kinkade recently, the value of his prior work goes up.

Commemorative and collectibles are always in demand. Do you know who Bob Vila is? Well, for the last few years Bob has been hawking stuff, especially a little space heater, a job he took over when Paul Harvey passed away...but, in the next couple of days, Bob, his image and all of his past advertising will disappear, his contract has expired and will not be renewed.

It shows the value of a CELEBRITY endorsement as well as how even the respected names, will often "sell out" when big money is on the table.

Celebrities are a pretty cheap way, in reality, to buy some respect. We'll have a discussion on this very soon on SowPub.

OH, I've learned there are several people using the NEW Headlight Cleaning method as shown in the Boz's new manual, www.renewnightvision.com (http://www.renewnightvision.com) and if you haven't gotten a copy yet, and you are interested in doing this...better hurry, as territories are filling up fast.

On the news front...there is a story which isn't getting very much main stream press.

So, I'll go behind the scenes...there has been a LOT of activity on Coronado recently...much troop activity...for those of you who follow military activity...the rush job on the USS Ponce, it's deployment to the Gulf of Oman...and also much activity at certain US NAVY Air bases...

Don't be blind to what is going on over there. What's at stake?

OIL. Pure, plain and simple...even a short term disruption is going to mean higher gas prices at the pumps.

Other news, HEAT waves. Power outages...normally reserved for the HOT August months, has hit the East Coast 2 months early...if the heat continues, look for more and more consumption of AC power, perhaps, rolling brown outs...

ALL news, presents opportunity to those who are seeking it.

FIND something that interests you, and at the very least, create or buy the services of a writer (I'm available) to knock out little Booklets, like is described in Dien's bonus section of the Hidden Ideas Letter...and you can stay current and cash in on topical concepts.

LONDON OLYMPICS. Coming soon. The WORLD will be watching LONDON.

The good guys and bad guys will be looking for opportunities. Looks like swimming will be a hot event...remember when they didn't even show swimming, except when Mark Spitz was hot?

Anyhow, SowPub is going to keep it going and we'll be discussing business opportunities, big and small, looking at ways to make some quick and easy cash (like cleaning headlights)...shining light on some more "fly low and collect the dough" opportunities and getting back on track without the

distractions,

BS

tricksters and Otis Campbell's of the world

disrupting the forum.

So, what are YOU involved in? Care to share?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. If interested in headlight cleaning, I've been given a handful of manuals to offer at a discount price, contact me...via email, gjabiz@yahoo.com with the subject header HEADLIGHTS

And OH...what chatteling deals do you see in the headlines of the news?

I'll be looking for generators, both small at home use and even bigger industrial generators. I like electric bikes, especially trikes if you can find them...small dehumidifiers will be hot...

and if the economy continues, more and more people looking for money making opportunities...be the person who stands in between the demand and the supply and make some moolah, OK?

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page