Go to the Main Business Forum page

Seeking idea for $50-$100 small business services or products to offer. [Archive] - Page 15 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Seeking idea for $50-$100 small business services or products to offer.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

SteveSki
February 18, 2013, 12:01 AM
I am a teacher, coach and a passionate entrepreneur who is looking to find a single service or product I can offer local small businesses in my area. Like most folks I have a limited amount of time to devote to supplementing my income. I have been following this forum for 5+ years and am calling on fellow Sowpubers to help me and anyone interested to creat a list of specific, simple, yet valuable services to offer small businesses in order to earn extra money. I am hoping this list can help many in the forum to create a nice side income if they are willing to take action. Thank you.

I assume you are a sports coach? I may have a really good recommendation for you but it is dependent on the population of the area you live in... It is similar to something I did back in the 90's to make an extra $500 - $1000 on weekends but it can be far more profitable today.... Read my review on the Warrior Forum post # 24 at: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/752798-500-1300-cash-day-works-plain-simple-guaranteed.html

Cheers,
Steve

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page