Go to the Main Business Forum page

T.J.’s Rags-to-Riches Story [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : T.J.’s Rags-to-Riches Story

SteveSki
December 20, 2013, 08:01 PM
T.J. grew up in a small oilfield town in Kansas and dropped out of high school when he was 16
to work in various oilfield jobs that were plentiful in the mid 1970s. By the time he was in his
early 20s he had worked in dozens of oilfield, construction and factory jobs.

It was during one of these jobs, working as a welder in a mobile home factory – that he finally said
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I QUIT!!!” and started his first business.

That was December of 1985 and he’s never looked back. Although he had no special knowledge,
skill or ability – he was DETERMINED to succeed. Then he met his wife Eileen and they started a
mail-order business with only $300.00 and with her help, and the support and guidance of several
key consultants and talented staff members – he went on to generate a grand total of...
Over $100,000,000.00 in 19 Years!

Now He’d giving away 50 of his books…A $687.50 GIFT... YOURS FREE!
50 Top Business-Building Books from Blue-Jeans Millionaire, T.J. Rohleder (http://www.downloadmypdf.com/464/SteveSki/50freebooks1.pdf)

The above is a link to a rebrandable PDF. You can edit it with your own links and give his books away to
others if you like. I remember all of the direct mail offers T.J. was mailing back in the mid 90's. It was 1994
when I purchase his course on how to make money on the internet. A lot of his make money programs are
geared towards the get rich quick niche but some of his programs contain some valuable gems in them.
I'm going to download his books to study his copywriter style and thought others here may also like them.

Cheers,
Steve

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page