Go to the Main Business Forum page

Skip Rosell - Doctor’s advertising pamphlet [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Skip Rosell - Doctor’s advertising pamphlet

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Randy
July 21, 2014, 10:37 PM
Hello everyone! WOW! It has been a long time since I was here but a flood of great memories just came over me as I signed in again.

We used to have some brainstorming and great ideas flowed from some truly great minds here. I will always be grateful for the people I have met and shared ideas with here. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

I was doing some searching tonight for some ideas Skip and I shared years back. He was kind enough to give me the keys to the backdoor for his products and I for some reason never thought Skip wouldn't be with us so I only took advantage of a few of his ideas and implemented them along the way.

One product he had that I thought I had but can't find it anywhere is the "Doctor’s advertising pamphlet". I remember Vondre also did something similar with advertising brochures. I found Vondre's but not Skip's. Would anyone here have access to Skip Rosell's "Doctor’s advertising pamphlet" as I want to compare some notes with some other advertising ventures I am working on at the moment to see if there are some twists I can add.

Skip introduced the "Doctor’s advertising pamphlet" around the same time as he brought us "Magazines for the waiting room".

I used to spend so much time here because of all the people and ideas being shared but I realized I was not getting any work done because I was always here. I had to step away but man I sure miss you guys.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page