Go to the Main Business Forum page

"RESIDUALS" should be your Goal! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "RESIDUALS" should be your Goal!

Don Alm
January 7, 2015, 05:34 PM
In my long sales career I learned that.....It is BETTER (and easier) to sell programs that have RESIDUALS!

Yup....it's good to sell a jillion books on Amazon. Great to sell websites BUT ... I learned long ago that.....instead of trying to sell "ONE-OFF" stuff.... where you havta .....constantly find more buyers!.....

wouldn't it be NICE.....to go to your Puter.....at the start of each month and....(WHILE YOU'RE ON A CRUISE SHIP IN THE BAHAMAS)......wake up from your nap and .....rub on more Sun Cream......log in to your PC ..... and ....click "SEND"....and $30,000 is deposited into YOUR Bank Account!

Is THIS...the Life you'd like?

Well....that's what I'm close to and.....my reason for posting today is because I just got a BIG check from a guy who owns 6 restaurants in my area.

It's for one of my many Promo-Programs I've turned into RESIDUAL Money-Makers (see photo below)

Granted.....this is something that 99% of viewers here probably would NOT have an interest in OR.....consider attempting BUT......as of this afternoon (2pm on Jan 7, 2015)....a "long-time" Direct Sales guy feeling GOOD after collecting Residuals I started years ago.

So...again I say.....THINK ABOUT RESIDUALS.....in everything you try to sell!

Don Alm......long-time Residual Guy

PS.....Notice the McDonald Arches

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page