Go to the Main Business Forum page

Here's How to get Video Clients [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's How to get Video Clients

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Don Alm
January 21, 2015, 05:44 PM
Lots of promoters are offering "60 sec Web Video Commercials"......."Video Ranking" programs with PLR Videos where they show how to get on Page 1 of G. The Videos are pretty good and the promoters show how to "Brand" the videos using "Windows Live Movie Maker".....which is also explained well.

Same with optimizing and uploading to your YouTube Channel.

However.....what none of them really explain is; HOW TO GET BIZNESSES TO PAY YOU....either one time or monthly!

Well.....I put my "vast" years of Direct Sales and Direct Mail experience into the "hopper" and.....looking for a "Psychological Angle" to tap into biz owners "Greed Glands".....and their "competitive nature".....I discovered the "Answer". Here it is in a nutshell;

Get your Video Ranking on Page One for a KeyWord (emergency plumber in Toledo OH as example)

Now....what I used to do was contact "plumbers" by phone or email..... telling them I have a Video Ranking on first page of G for their KeyWord and if they'd like to get the Leads coming from this Video (with a Full Color Thumbnail to draw consumers to the Video)....my fee was X$

So....I'd get some interest and rent some videos BUT.....usually when I mentioned the Monthly Fee, I'd get objections and stalls or "no interest"!

I recently noticed I was NOT stimulating their GREED Glands....so, what I did was.....at the end of each Video instead of placing the Phone Number of ONE "plumber" (with their Logo).....I put FOUR plumbers Logos and Phone Numbers there.

I then made up a Full Color GIANT POSTCARD (with Stamps and Hand Addressed) and sent it to all 4 plumbers, explaining how the Video could bring them Leads and....that I had sent the PostCard to them and 3 other Plumbers (I named them)

I then said I'm looking for just ONE plumber and if THEY wanted to be the ONLY plumber on the Video to.....phone me BEFORE a competitor does!

WOW! The response was AMAZING!

I not only did NOT have to phone or email prospects....THEY PHONED ME! And, because they knew other plumbers had a chance to grab this;
1) Sales were QUICK and EASY
and
2) I got the Price I wanted with NO QUIBBLING or "Think it Over" or other "Stalls"!

And.....I had my local Copy Place print the 4 PostCards on "Double Glossy" stock with STAMPS for postage.....so my cost of sale was miniscule!

Thanks for letting me pass this tip along to the folks here.

Don Alm.....long time Idea Guy

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page