Software to help get sales [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Software to help get sales

Pages : [1] 2

Don Alm
January 24, 2015, 09:21 PM
The MAIN sales tool I've used to get easy sales is....."IT'S ALREADY DONE!"

Rather than....."I will do......"!

When ranking videos I rank the videos FIRST....then ask biz owners in that Niche if they'd like to be the ONLY one receiving Leads.

Same with "Mobile Websites". I LOVE to make Mockup Mobile Sites and walk into a biz and show the owner what his existing site looks like on a Mobile Device AND.....then show him how it CAN look.....pointing out the benefits of not having to scroll sideways or up and down PLUS....having to simply Press a Button to Call or go to a Menu or other pages.

SHOWING an "Existing" mobile site eliminates objections of; "Oh....I'll have my Web Guy make one for me"!

And.....I recently found a low-cost piece of software that will make Mobile Mockups so I can SHOW "Before and After". It's called;
"Cheetah Mobile Mockups"

Actually.....most times we simply have to email prospects telling them we've made a Mobile MockUp of their website and we'd be glad to send it to them, at NO obligation.

This appeals to their strong sense of CURIOSITY! And....we don't have to spend any time UNTIL....and UNLESS we receive their Response.

Again.....using "Psychological Sales Tools".

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page