Go to the Main Business Forum page

Promoting with PostCards [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Promoting with PostCards

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Don Alm
January 25, 2015, 11:21 PM
I'd like to share something I've recently learned;

I am basically a "Belly-To-Belly" sales guy. I walk into a prospects biz, find the owner....show him/her what I'm doing and either get a yea or nay. Fortunately I've gotten an overabundance of "Yeas". However......I've recently discovered the awesome power of 2 things;

1) Rather than making personal sales calls, sending emails or phoning prospects.....I've found that full color Large Postcards;
Get Attention of my prospects better and more of them in less time at low cost.

And.....

2) If I add in QR Codes so prospects can go to a Sales Page....I find they DO....Scan in the Codes and View my Sales Pages.

Picture that you own a bizness and your website is not mobile optimized. If you receive a PostCard that says; "Scan this Code to see what your website looks like on a Mobile Phone!" and....."Scan this Code to see what your website SHOULD look like on a mobile phone!"

"Abject Curiosity" will cause the Codes to be scanned and.....you can contact MANY prospects in a short time AND......the BIG PLUS here is;

INTERESTED PROSPECTS PHONE YOU!

Sure beat knocking on doors....sending emails that are opened or......trying to reach prospects by phone!

The ONLY negative is.....designing the Cards and waiting a few days for the Cards to be delivered.

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page