PDA

View Full Version : 2 "RICH" Niches

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Don Alm
January 31, 2015, 06:06 PM
Hey.....good on you.....Robert J

Yup.....the 3 things that have been my "Motivation", re: How to Make Money
......thru my life have been;

1) Got to be something I can start.....myself....without depending on anyone or anything else
2) Find a Niche that can use some HELP with Increasing Their Biz
3) Ease of Entry - How easy/hard will it to be to enter with the my "stuff"

Example: Some yrs ago a local buddy told me he "Lost His Job" at a "Deck Building Co" because the owner (decided that our area was not producing enough "Deck JOBS")...so, he loved working on decks and would like to stay in the "Wood Deck" biz....so....

I did some research and found that a guy, working in a "Paint Factory" had "discovered" a NEW "Protectant" for Wood Decks.

THIS chemical would do 2 things;
1) Make the wood deck look like new
2) Keep the deck looking like new for the next 7 or 8 years, instead of turning "Gray" with Sun and Moisture

The way he discovered this chemical was, one day he was stirring a BIG Vat of chemicals with a "WOOD" Paddle and noticed when he removed the "WOOD" paddle from the Vat.....the level of chemicals in the Vat had gone down about 1/2 inch.

He went and got a new "WOOD" paddle.....stirred up the chemicals, removed the Paddle....checked the level in the Vat and.....again noticed the level had gone down about 1/2 inch.

So.....he came to the conclusion that THE PADDLE was absorbing much of the chemical.

So.....he sawed the Paddles in half and noticed the chemicals had absorbed into the top 1/4 inch of the surface of the Paddles.

Upon further testing he found the surface of the Paddles had SUPERIOR resistance against Suns Rays and Water.

THIS....happenstance discovery led to the formation of a new Product that would;
..... Make Wood Decks look like NEW for at least 7 years.

So.....what does THIS mean? Well.....to a guy like ME it meant.....A Way for my "out-of-a-job" buddy to not only get a New Source of Income but, also to THRIVE and IMPROVE his life.....WITHOUT DEPENDENCE UPON ANYONE ELSE....BUT HIMSELF!

So.....what did I do to help him get started in this new venture?

He opened up a new bank account.....bought 2 gallons of the "stuff".

So.....we did one deck for freebie....took photos.

I made up a Flyer that had a before and after photo of a deck......with the words; Does Your Wood Deck look like this? Here's how it can look! Call xxx-234"!

The result being....my "outofaJOB" buddy NOW has a FULL TIME INCOME "Renewing Wood Decks"!

And.....because I enjoy helping people Improve Their Lives.....I will now give you the Name of the Product that will
1) Make Wood Decks look like new
2) For 7 to 10 years

The name of the product is "ONE-TIME" Wood Protectant. Here's the website;

http://onetimewood.com/

Granted.....most of the viewers here won't have any interest in getting into the "Renewing Wood Deck" biz.....however, I thought I'd drop this in as a possibility.....if YOU are ever in need of a way to earn some QUICK CASH!

Don Alm......long-time entroopeneer

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page