Go to the Main Business Forum page

$60,000.00 for a bag of air... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $60,000.00 for a bag of air...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

GordonJ
March 26, 2015, 12:30 PM
State of the Fourth Estate:

Sad when John Stewart on the Daily Show gives a more accurate account of the news than Networks.

It is Brooklyn Bridge Selling 101, right from the manual, create an outrageous idea, here Ebay being the idea incubator, then let the "News" of this leak.

Lesson: Outrageous Marketing or Will someone please wrap the Kardishians in bubble wrap and pop it?

Andy Warhol, you Nostradamus you.

Gordon

I just came across this article... Some air from a Kanye West concert, sealed in a bag, was bid up to $60,000 on eBay.

Personally, you'd have to pay me $60,000 in order to breathe any air from a Kanye West concert!

Apparently eBay pulled the auction... Hey, if Kanye West fans will pay $60,000 to breathe the air from one of his concerts, I think they should be free to do so!

But... I wouldn't be surprised if, when the smoke clears, the highest bid for the air was found to have come from Kanye West himself!

Here's the article...

Kanye West fans bid up to $60,000 on bags of air taken from his Yeezus gigs (http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-fans-are-bidding-up-to-60000-on-bags-of-air-taken-from-his-yeezus-gigs-10093831.html)

Best wishes!

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page