Go to the Main Business Forum page

What do you do to "get yourself going" ? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What do you do to "get yourself going" ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Dien Rice
August 25, 2015, 10:19 PM
Sometimes, it's hard to get off your a** and do something... I know, because it sometimes happens to me, too!

Now, some people seem to be human dynamos... Kind of like the Energizer Bunny in human form. That's not me, unfortunately. My "natural" state seems to be more like the Energizer Bunny once the batteries are running out...!

So, how do you get yourself up to get going and do things?

If you have some methods, please share them here...

Of course, I use some obvious ones...

* Coffee. Some very successful people don't drink coffee. For better or worse, I do, and it sometimes does seem to help...

* Energetic music. I like to listen to "pop" music, I actually have a playlist of songs which have "multiple hooks" in them. Every popular song has a "hook," but some really good ones have "multiple hooks." For some reason, I find these songs help me get going, more than other songs!

I have both older songs on my Playlist (like "September" by Earth, Wind and Fire, and "Sweet Talkin' Woman" by E.L.O.), as well as more recent songs (like "Problem" by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea, and "Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce)...

I also have a bunch of vitamins I take each morning that seem to help (like CoQ10, and B-complex)...

I would really love to hear what you do to "get yourself going" ... maybe I can add it to my own repertoire!

Thanks...

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page