Go to the Main Business Forum page

How to make a quick $10,000.00 to $ 20,000.00 bux... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to make a quick $10,000.00 to $ 20,000.00 bux...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

GordonJ
June 1, 2016, 10:23 AM
Seldom do this, but...

I belong to dozens of groups, membership sites and try to stay on top of current State of the Art marketing strategies.

So, if my post header caught your eye, and you want to see how someone makes a quick ten to twenty grand...probably in a week (not counting the time he will spend grooming the buyers to become his promoters)...

I call your attention to Colin Theriot aka The Riot, cause he's hilarious. He runs The Cult of Copy Facebook group. I'm NOT affiliated but I think he is posting up some of the best information re: selling, that you can find online.

In the last few days he's been
qualifying
and setting up some of his members for an offer...a training for only 10 to 20 people...

for 1000 bux. I think he'll get the 10 easy enough. And the time it takes him to fulfill the training will be gravy train money in the future as these 10 to 20 people become very valuable assets...BECAUSE...

After having spent 1000 dollars with someone, there is a predisposition of Commitment and Consistency as explained by Cialdini in INFLUENCE...where they now become cheerleaders, pimps and touts for his stuff.

I think he is the best at what he does, which isn't writing copy, but it is what he set out to do...become his own cult leader, and he's been wildly successful at it too. By many accounts, to the tune of a quarter of a million bux a year.

IF you want to see someone actually pull it off, the 10 grand in a few days act, sign up for his cult of copy Facebook and follow along.

Very good stuff being discussed at this point. Rare I make a recommendation like this.

Go see Covert Strategies in ACTION.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page