Go to the Main Business Forum page

"My millionaire boss (the ChickenSh!t) holed up in...South American Mountains"... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "My millionaire boss (the ChickenSh!t) holed up in...South American Mountains"...

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
August 10, 2016, 12:51 PM
This ad is everywhere, but the tell tale truth, is...

Her boss is a coward, hypocrite and downright ChickenSh!t.

yea, he's a millionarie...and he predicts DIRE results in the coming months...

It will get so bad, life in America is going to change forever, get bad...

which is why he has a South American fortress, his own militia, jet, yacht and can FLEE, like a rat on a sinking ship in a matter of hours...

As soon as his prediction COMES true, he is outta here.

These are Trump's real people.

When the sh!t hits the fan as all of them say it will, Trump included, they won't be anywhere to be found, granting Fox news interviews from Island Retreats, South American Fortresses, ocean going yachts...

They will be anywhere BUT in the streets (even metaphorically) to help the chaos and collapse they HELPED create.

In 2008, they wiped out the Greatest Generation's life savings...and according to the "boss" (aka ChickenSh1t)...

YOU, with the money, have very little time to invest and make a killing so you too can FLEE to your retreats, and they better not be in USA, cause the gangs are armed with automatic weapons and they will be coming for your food, gold and sanctuary.

Why would any millionaire have the need to HOLE up, unless he knows he is the problem, and not the solution and as likeable as the movie made them, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were train robbers, thieves and murderers, they too...
HOLED up in S. America.

Difference today is, the banks (investors) are doing the thieving.

But, this is my opinion, I'm sure there are others, like Trump's.

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page