Go to the Main Business Forum page

My 1200 page manifesto, who wants to read it? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My 1200 page manifesto, who wants to read it?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

GordonJ
August 22, 2016, 02:06 PM
What? No one?

Backstory: 1993 I wrote over 1200 pages, single spaced trying to put down on paper what I thought I knew.

What I learned as a kid.
Lessons from adulthood.
About life, business, religion...how I thought life 'worked'.

I wanted the operation manual for life.

Then I met a guy on the Lake Worth beach, Manny. I've written about him in the past. Manny took a stick and drew little kid like pics in the sand...and he explained to me how life worked.

A week later, my 1200 pages became 12.

12 child like pictures called Picto-Grigms, PictoGrams and Diagrigms.

It was the final evolution of something I called The Square One Workshops. Today, they number around 20, depending on how they are configured.

Six people in the world have been thoroughly versed in them, 2 of them are dead. All but one of the others are family members.

They have been posted online for the length of time SowPub has existed, one of the first things I did. What I haven't done is given much explanation nor have I given any decent instruction on how to use them.

But today, 23 years later, they hold up and I haven't found any goal setting system or any methods or any systems or strategies which offer tools which can be used for almost all situations.

Almost all the answers to all the questions regarding business and life in general can be found on the SQ1, the secret is to ask the right questions.

So, for a short period of time, I'll post more about them and freely answer most questions anyone has on HOW TO USE THE SQ1 for fun, profit and happiness.

Beats the hell out of my Ted Kaczynski 1200 page, single-spaced "guide" or instruction manual on how life works.

GordonJ

PS. You can find them here:

http://www.sowpub.com/sq1/

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page