Go to the Main Business Forum page

The mini one day seminar or workshop. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The mini one day seminar or workshop.

GordonJ
October 18, 2016, 11:13 AM
In today's episode of the Fly Low-Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE, there is a link to my most current craigslist ad for a workshop on buying and selling.

Some of you could offer this exact same workshop. Looking over the list of subscribers, there are several who have the original in the mail report, 1st edition.

You could easily form your own little Chattel Club in Sacramento, Carlsbad, Atlanta, Boston...wherever. At the least, you'll meet some people and share stories, results and get involved or exposed to other ideas.

Yea, sure, there could be a Facebook group, or several of them, as I recently pointed out the many groups involved in overstocks, returns, the PALLETS OF PROFITS thing.

I will be posting several new workshops and one day seminars in the next couple of weeks, and some of you have created a little holiday ones too.

One lady in Texas wrote she is going to do a workshop on a jewelry (based on the one I showed being done locally) workshop where her students will take home a nice holiday piece (I think it was some sort of a Christmas Tree brooch that lights up)...she is approaching the local craft store whom she has worked through before. She pays nothing, they get the craft business, win/win for all.

Anyhow, this seems to be the most asked about topic, and in this new newsletter, which is a very quick read, it will go with the flow of questions and comments I receive.

ALSO, many new to Gordonesque stuff, many have asked about the original FLY LOW COLLECT THE DOUGH REPORT, which I may make available after some revisions.

OK. Thanks for your attention.

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page