Go to the Main Business Forum page

Let's get high and gamble. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Let's get high and gamble.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

GordonJ
October 25, 2016, 01:23 PM
First, this:

http://www.themoneystreet.com/why-is-the-healthcare-ma-industry-on-fire-b/?utm_source=yahoo_gemini_ecossi&utm_medium=yahoo&network=yahoo

The future? Many think so. I'm waiting for the Okie from Muskogee Brand...and FYI, Ol Merle was a heavy Mary Jane user, even had his own brand, allegedly building off of some high quality Willie Nelson weed.

It is already a huge player in the underground marketplace.

And for gambling. I know professionals, those making 6 figures a year, and the ones I know are all fly low types, not the splashy poker player types, although there are many of those who do 6 figures a year easily...

but even then, they approach gambling either as a business or from a professional standpoint. They aren't the fat unshaven guys at the track chomping on a cheap cigar as portrayed in the movies...

These guys are business guys.

In today's Fly Low Collect the Dough update hotline I discuss a little of this.

When the Sheeet hits the fan as many are predicting, I'll bet you an ounce of opiates will buy you more than an ounce of gold in the wilderness created when the lights go out. If you don't have poppies, hemp grows like a weed, oh, wait...it is a weed, eh?

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page