Go to the Main Business Forum page

Q and A about lottery clubs, example of an alert. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Q and A about lottery clubs, example of an alert.

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
October 27, 2016, 08:24 AM
This morning we sent an alert to our Ohio Lottery Club members, for now, we like the 9*6 and 9*4 Split Pair and a 936 either boxed or backed-up. If their charts intersects with the master chart, it would be a good wager.

I'm playing the 9*6 for 2 bux and the 9*4 for 50 cents and a 50 cent back-up play for today and until the chart says otherwise.

Now a word about clubs, lottery in particular. I won't assist anyone in Ohio with setting one up, BUT, you're free to do whatever you want, you don't need my guidance for setting up any sort of a club. The rest of the country I'll be happy to assist you with your club in accord to the offer in the Episode 9 of the Fly Low Collect Dough UPDATE HOTLINE. Our alert forecast is for education and entertainment purposes.

A club is a club.
Could be a book, wine or even a cheese club. \
The way to make it profitable is in two ways, by having the members support your "habit" so you get your stuff for a little management effort, so if Brie is on the books for your next meeting, you don't have to buy it, see?

Of course where other types of "clubs" are concerned, those that wager, like fantasy football clubs, or NFL, NBA or MLB types, wagering is a part of the club. And dues are SOP for most clubs.

Now, in the lottery case, everything is done via email, with most members retaining an anonymous position in the club, but you can set your club up anyway you want it. There are no rules you must follow in doing these things, eh?

OK, happy betting to you.

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page