Go to the Main Business Forum page

Four days til I refocus. June 2018. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Four days til I refocus. June 2018.

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
May 18, 2017, 07:46 AM
What will your June 2018 day look like?

Do nothing, stay healthy, continue doing what you are doing, and it will probably look like today.

Is that good or bad? I don't know.

Good for me. You?

It is one of the first goals I'm having my new apprentices work on. It is hard, and I don't expect an instant answer, but I want them THINKING about it, first thing.

Because from the vision of a day in June 2018, we can begin to develop a map which will get you there.

What increase in income do you see? (So far, I've yet to work with anyone who wants a decrease)

How does that increase happen? Number of transactions?

We do a VIEW FROM THE ROOFTOP, and talk about the May 31, 2018 step off rung at the top of the ladder, the day you are about to arrive on the rooftop and step off the climb.

Now we can begin to backward chain of events, the steps up the ladder, the rungs...which will take you to the top.

Start with $, because it is easiest to think; I want an extra 2, 3 or 5 thousand dollars a month in income. So dollars are a good starting point.

Then PHYSICAL, your body, need to lose weight, or gain it? Your LOCATION, are you happy where you live. Your living place?

Then Mental, Relationships and Spiritual.

And there you have the 5 lanes, or 5 rings from the SQ1 to help you define what your day will look like. It is actually some of the hardest work you will do.

While working on the View From The Rooftop, first 30 days...

The apprentice has to bring a product to the market in the first 10 days, and I prefer 7. We may start with a HOTSHEET, OR a cheatsheet, or a short, pithy report.

But the apprentice goes through the process I outlined in DAY 5 countdown. It is simple and quick, and over a year it can be expanded and get bogged down and as messy as you want.

With some of the ideas I've heard recently, I can accurately forecast slop and mess in some people's lives (NOT my apprentices, at least not with my knowing about it, HA!)

So, what does your day in June 2018 look like? I hope it is going to be as good as I expect mine to be. If not, what are you going to

DO

about it?

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page