SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Secret Path Discussion. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11274)

GordonJ July 4, 2022 02:19 PM

The Secret Path Discussion.
 
Still available, paypal me 8 bux, [email protected]

Now, some discussion.

Jimmy Krug wrote, what I consider to be, a very good TEMPLATE for a report. It is relatively brief, has a lot of graphics to break up pages, is well organized and nicely written. If for no other reason, if you bought it and wondered what to do with it, then use it as an example of what a nice looking electronic product looks like, OK?

We start with the Wizard of Oz, Professor Marvel, the man behind the curtain.
To quote from the work:

They’ll seek the help and guidance of, “The Wizard.”
In the story “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,” it turned out that the Wizard wasn’t very magical at all – but rather, a very ordinary man.

In other ways, though, he wasn’t ordinary at all. That’s because he really did know something that Dorothy and her friends had no idea of. He knew the answers to their questions, problems and dilemmas were within their reach the entire time.

The answers and solutions they were seeking were actually inside them. They didn’t need the “magic” of a Wizard after all.


As Krug states, today there is NO shortage of wizards, gurus and marketers, all living behind the curtain of the Internet.

I think the ebook really takes off in the section, HOW TO BECOME A "HOW-TO " GURU...

and he gives us several avatars to consider:

Homespun Wisdom (I use it sometimes)
Intellectual. Dr. Dien Rice, a Ph.D. in physics, hard to get more intellectual than that, eh?
Wealthy Mentor. Harvey Brody springs to mind.
The mystic. Also one which I have and use.

I'll add on to this in the next day or so, to go over some important and practical uses of this SECRET PATH work.

Gordon

Glenn July 4, 2022 06:35 PM

Which *Secret Path* am I Using Here Gordon?
 
Thanks Gordon,

I have a Retired CIA Friend.

Sent CIA-SAM to a Weird - "Build a Hot Girlfriend" Seminar.

CIA-SAM met a Guy who pays 100Grand
to Attend what I renamed "The Platinum Club." And was invited as a GUEST. Reported what he SAW back to me.

Nightly at the NightClub - a Bucket of $1, $2, $5, $10 Bills is dumped in the middle of each 100Patrons Table.

To Which the PATRONS Add $20 and $50 and $100 bills - to Attract the Hottest Cocktail Waitresses.

(I Recognized a SECRET PSYCHOLOGICAL Something 27 Billionaires from our "Billionaire Watching club" are using in Videos to SELL us All Stuff)

Created My Own Version - And Tested it -

http://www.glennosborn.com/images/love-bomb-1.jpg

#1 - (Repeat Visits Using LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS) Restaurant Owner Runs into Parking Lot & Says, “Come Back In. Tell The Waitress I Said to Keep the Kitchen Open & Serve You.” (We were told the Kitchen was CLOSED)

#2 - LUV-BOMB 18 yr Old Fast Food Cashier - She Starts Throwing Burger Buns and Fries at Co-Workers. Huge Food Fight.

#3 - $5 Makes $25 - Pretty Barmaid - Dodges Grab-Ass Drunk Man But LOVE-BOMB-BUCK Spread on Table Gets Me 25.00 of Onion Rings. (I felt a Bit Sick after eating them all.)

#4 - StepFord Wives Effect - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Attracts 8 Waitresses Who Stare All Thru The Meal While We Lotto Tip Coed Waitress.

#5 - $5 Makes $21 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Black Waiter Gives My Client and me $21 Of Free Food. Free Soup, Free Bread, Free Iced Tea, Free 10.00 Chocolate Fudge Dessert.

#6 - Blonde Customer Kneels At My Table (Talks CRAZY for 45 Minutes While I Smile but EAT FAST) After Getting Zombified Watching My Client and Me - LOVE-BOMB The Waitress.

#7 -“Sally Rubbed Her Breasts Against me in the Hallway to the Men’s Room.”Client Mock-Complains -Weird LOVE-BOMB Teen Waitress Effects.

#8 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Pretty Teen Waitress Talks so Fast She Stutters while Telling us how The Football Team Hits on Her at School.

#9 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS at Birthday Party - Petite Blonde Tells me About Her PTSD from 2 Alcoholic Parents who Bougt a Liquor Store. Dad Literally Threw her Across Room & bounced her off the walls.

#10 - Fist to Elbow Size Plate with 2 Strawberry Shortcakes & IceCream Sundae on the Side Buried Under Whipped Cream - Free Dessert - Due to LOVE-BOMB-SCREAM Effects.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Billionaire Watching Club

GordonJ July 5, 2022 11:09 AM

I'd say none. And this has what to do with Secret Path?
 
Can't see the connection Glenn. But thanks for letting us know about your latest thing, I guess your wizard avatar might be:

Mr. Fun ??? Eccentric Marketer???

Not sure how love bomb bux connects to Secret Path.

Feel free to educate me.

Gordon
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 43078)
Thanks Gordon,

I have a Retired CIA Friend.

Sent CIA-SAM to a Weird - "Build a Hot Girlfriend" Seminar.

CIA-SAM met a Guy who pays 100Grand
to Attend what I renamed "The Platinum Club." And was invited as a GUEST. Reported what he SAW back to me.

Nightly at the NightClub - a Bucket of $1, $2, $5, $10 Bills is dumped in the middle of each 100Patrons Table.

To Which the PATRONS Add $20 and $50 and $100 bills - to Attract the Hottest Cocktail Waitresses.

(I Recognized a SECRET PSYCHOLOGICAL Something 27 Billionaires from our "Billionaire Watching club" are using in Videos to SELL us All Stuff)

Created My Own Version - And Tested it -

http://www.glennosborn.com/images/love-bomb-1.jpg

#1 - (Repeat Visits Using LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS) Restaurant Owner Runs into Parking Lot & Says, “Come Back In. Tell The Waitress I Said to Keep the Kitchen Open & Serve You.” (We were told the Kitchen was CLOSED)

#2 - LUV-BOMB 18 yr Old Fast Food Cashier - She Starts Throwing Burger Buns and Fries at Co-Workers. Huge Food Fight.

#3 - $5 Makes $25 - Pretty Barmaid - Dodges Grab-Ass Drunk Man But LOVE-BOMB-BUCK Spread on Table Gets Me 25.00 of Onion Rings. (I felt a Bit Sick after eating them all.)

#4 - StepFord Wives Effect - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Attracts 8 Waitresses Who Stare All Thru The Meal While We Lotto Tip Coed Waitress.

#5 - $5 Makes $21 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Black Waiter Gives My Client and me $21 Of Free Food. Free Soup, Free Bread, Free Iced Tea, Free 10.00 Chocolate Fudge Dessert.

#6 - Blonde Customer Kneels At My Table (Talks CRAZY for 45 Minutes While I Smile but EAT FAST) After Getting Zombified Watching My Client and Me - LOVE-BOMB The Waitress.

#7 -“Sally Rubbed Her Breasts Against me in the Hallway to the Men’s Room.”Client Mock-Complains -Weird LOVE-BOMB Teen Waitress Effects.

#8 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS - Pretty Teen Waitress Talks so Fast She Stutters while Telling us how The Football Team Hits on Her at School.

#9 - LOVE-BOMB-BUCKS at Birthday Party - Petite Blonde Tells me About Her PTSD from 2 Alcoholic Parents who Bougt a Liquor Store. Dad Literally Threw her Across Room & bounced her off the walls.

#10 - Fist to Elbow Size Plate with 2 Strawberry Shortcakes & IceCream Sundae on the Side Buried Under Whipped Cream - Free Dessert - Due to LOVE-BOMB-SCREAM Effects.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Billionaire Watching Club


Dien Rice July 6, 2022 08:21 AM

Re: The Secret Path Discussion.
 
Hi Gordon,

I dug up my copy of "The Secret Path" which I hadn't looked at for a while...

First, I've always enjoyed Jimmy Krug's stuff. I bought reprint rights and used several of his reports as bonuses in the past...

The principles at the end are good too...

It's definitely good to be a "wizard" or "guru"... I ought to try it some day... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 43075)
Still available, paypal me 8 bux, [email protected]

Now, some discussion.

Jimmy Krug wrote, what I consider to be, a very good TEMPLATE for a report. It is relatively brief, has a lot of graphics to break up pages, is well organized and nicely written. If for no other reason, if you bought it and wondered what to do with it, then use it as an example of what a nice looking electronic product looks like, OK?

We start with the Wizard of Oz, Professor Marvel, the man behind the curtain.
To quote from the work:

They’ll seek the help and guidance of, “The Wizard.”
In the story “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz,” it turned out that the Wizard wasn’t very magical at all – but rather, a very ordinary man.

In other ways, though, he wasn’t ordinary at all. That’s because he really did know something that Dorothy and her friends had no idea of. He knew the answers to their questions, problems and dilemmas were within their reach the entire time.

The answers and solutions they were seeking were actually inside them. They didn’t need the “magic” of a Wizard after all.


As Krug states, today there is NO shortage of wizards, gurus and marketers, all living behind the curtain of the Internet.

I think the ebook really takes off in the section, HOW TO BECOME A "HOW-TO " GURU...

and he gives us several avatars to consider:

Homespun Wisdom (I use it sometimes)
Intellectual. Dr. Dien Rice, a Ph.D. in physics, hard to get more intellectual than that, eh?
Wealthy Mentor. Harvey Brody springs to mind.
The mystic. Also one which I have and use.

I'll add on to this in the next day or so, to go over some important and practical uses of this SECRET PATH work.

Gordon


GordonJ July 6, 2022 11:02 AM

Just two of many, authority words...
 
Guru, wizard...teacher, sensei, master, instructor, professor...Ph.D., Masters, expert...etc., etc.

All just words. They CAN be an instant authority figure, and in business, that is what we seek out.

The experts. Krug chose Wizard and Guru. Just as I chose CULT when I could have used CLUB, in my ancient work; How To Start a Cult for Fun and Profit.

Pert near the same steps, except with Cults gurus first, then followers, and with clubs, maybe an election for leaders??

My point, and the reason I started a thread about SECRET PATH, isn't because it is some great work, although I think it is very good digital product...but it stimulates thinking.

It gives us pause, to ask ourselves how our PROSPECTS see us in the marketplace, and how do customers see us differently from prospects.

When we align our marketing with THEIR minds, and having an avatar can give one INSTANT, and relatable expertise in their minds.

So, several people have just gotten Secret Path, and I would like to expand on it, using it as a baseline for image, avatar, personna...what we put out to the marketplace and how can (maybe) make it more effective by choosing a well crafted, albeit true to self, IMAGE that takes one a long way toward a sale, maybe, it is the tipping point.

I see many Ph.D. types using that as their "wizard/guru" image, which Dien may do when consulting, but we seldom see it here...I think many new members have no idea.

But, Dien, being all ADD and that, wears many hats and each one could be that of a Wizard, a Guru, or pick from any number of authority figure words...

simply choose the one which bests suits the market you are selling to.

Gordon


Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 43081)
Hi Gordon,

I dug up my copy of "The Secret Path" which I hadn't looked at for a while...

First, I've always enjoyed Jimmy Krug's stuff. I bought reprint rights and used several of his reports as bonuses in the past...

The principles at the end are good too...

It's definitely good to be a "wizard" or "guru"... I ought to try it some day... :)

Best wishes,

Dien


GordonJ July 6, 2022 11:18 AM

A simple question and answer with Dien, him NOT being involved...
 
Ok, Dien, feel free to join in...but this conversation is intended to show our audience how they probably are a wizard/guru of some sort already...and we can help them refine their images.

So, Dien, how long have you been writing digital newsletters?

A. A long time (fill in the exact number if you want Dien).

How many digital newsletters have you done, I get at least two.

A. Several.

Dien, who do you know that has been publishing digital newsletters longer than you?

A. A few, but not many.

So, my conclusion with this imaginary convo is...Dien Rice is an expert on writing digital newsletters which either make him money, gives him names to add to his lists, or to simply share his expertise with the people,

Now, if I saw a course on writing digital newsletters, and you can simply google it to see the thousands out there...

And having done very little, but some, research...I haven't found anyone selling digital newsletter courses who ACTUALLY have the experience Dien does.

So, he is the digital newsletter wizard, eh> or guru> or I'd bet you a cookie he has more hands on doing experience than 95% of those selling courses on digital newsletter publishing.

SEE? I hope my point is made. Be it magic, NLP, physics, crystal skulls, tensor rings...we have members here today...

ALL of the WIZARD/GURU status with their experiences, but they struggle to find ways to let the public know, and profit from their expertise...and one shortcut fasttrack way might be by honing an Avatar which your market can relate to instantly.

Gordon

Glenn July 6, 2022 04:33 PM

Most People Cannot Create Rapport with Strangers
 
Thanks Gordon,

I know this cuz only 1 in 20 can Give Away Money.

All of these Bullets are The RESULT of a NO WORDS Needed Method for Creating Rapport.

Without Rapport and Trust - NOTHING Happens.

As You know.

Glenn

GordonJ July 6, 2022 07:01 PM

Most People Cannot Create Rapport with Strangers FACT
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 43085)
Thanks Gordon,

I know this cuz only 1 in 20 can Give Away Money.

All of these Bullets are The RESULT of a NO WORDS Needed Method for Creating Rapport.

Without Rapport and Trust - NOTHING Happens.

As You know.

Glenn


Well, can't argue that. Will give a perspective.

There is a difference between strangers and prospects. And will argue, rapport in person is much easier to gain than by remote means, although I grant the mail; candy jars, confetti cannons, etc, may have a similar effect as the moolah bomb...

Those things get attention, and perhaps rapport.

I suspect strangers are different than potential clients.
The Krug report doesn't do much with direct contact, and as an Internet Marketer, I have very little contact, going days upon weeks without running into strangers...

The ideas, the avatars of Wizard/Guru or whatever authority or personna you want is what is the important consideration of the report.

Having a guru/wizard avatar does the same thing remotely as a pile of cash and a lottery ticket might do in a restaurant...gains IMMEDIATE favorable attention, creates the rapport...only instead of getting free food, we try to get the other guy to give us the pile of cash.

Gordon

Dien Rice July 8, 2022 04:51 PM

Claiming your "greatest master" status...
 
Hi Gordon,

You sparked an interesting thought...

Often, by claiming something and repeating it often enough, many people will accept and believe it...

For example, Gary Halbert multiple times (in his newsletter) called himself "The World's Greatest Copywriter."

In fact, he referred to himself as that (and other superlative nicknames) in a sales letter he wrote... coming from Joe Polish!

Such as...
"For a number of years now, I've been a subscriber to another newsletter writer. I'm not quite ready to divulge his name but he has numerous nicknames like... the 'Prince of Print'... 'Ace of Space'... 'Marketing Guru'... and... 'The World's Greatest Copywriter'."
From https://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com...ss_writing.htm

Now, you gotta back it up somehow... One of Gary Halbert's main claims to fame was his "coat of arms" letter, which he said he believed was "the most widely mailed letter in history" (from here).

However, a big claim, with some "backup" and repetition (and even putting it in other people's mouths - as Gary Halbert put it in Joe Polish's "mouth" in a sales letter he wrote for him!) - can mean your "big guru" claims can stick!

Hmm... Interesting train of thought there, if I do say so myself... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. Gordon, did you know that this is the longest-still-running online small business discussion forum in history? I think it's true...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 43083)
Ok, Dien, feel free to join in...but this conversation is intended to show our audience how they probably are a wizard/guru of some sort already...and we can help them refine their images.

So, Dien, how long have you been writing digital newsletters?

A. A long time (fill in the exact number if you want Dien).

How many digital newsletters have you done, I get at least two.

A. Several.

Dien, who do you know that has been publishing digital newsletters longer than you?

A. A few, but not many.

So, my conclusion with this imaginary convo is...Dien Rice is an expert on writing digital newsletters which either make him money, gives him names to add to his lists, or to simply share his expertise with the people,

Now, if I saw a course on writing digital newsletters, and you can simply google it to see the thousands out there...

And having done very little, but some, research...I haven't found anyone selling digital newsletter courses who ACTUALLY have the experience Dien does.

So, he is the digital newsletter wizard, eh> or guru> or I'd bet you a cookie he has more hands on doing experience than 95% of those selling courses on digital newsletter publishing.

SEE? I hope my point is made. Be it magic, NLP, physics, crystal skulls, tensor rings...we have members here today...

ALL of the WIZARD/GURU status with their experiences, but they struggle to find ways to let the public know, and profit from their expertise...and one shortcut fasttrack way might be by honing an Avatar which your market can relate to instantly.

Gordon


Dien Rice July 9, 2022 09:18 AM

Self-branding...
 
I thought some might be interested in this... Here's how some have "self-branded" themselves in the copywriting "space"...

"World's Greatest Copywriter" and "World's Best Copywriter" - the late Gary Halbert
"World's No. 1 Freelance Copywriter" - the late Ted Nicholas
"World’s Highest Paid Copywriter" - the late Clayton Makepeace
"World's Highest Paid Copywriter" - Dan Kennedy
"World's Most Expensive Copywriter" - Brian Keith Voiles
"World's #1 Copywriter" - Stefan Georgi
"World's Strongest Copywriter" - Per Andreasen
"World's Cockiest Copywriter" - Tjark Hartmann
"World's Fastest Copywriter" - Jack Turk

I hadn't heard of all of these people (I did a search)...

Does it work? I suspect it often does!

Best wishes,

Dien


Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 43088)
Hi Gordon,

You sparked an interesting thought...

Often, by claiming something and repeating it often enough, many people will accept and believe it...

For example, Gary Halbert multiple times (in his newsletter) called himself "The World's Greatest Copywriter."

In fact, he referred to himself as that (and other superlative nicknames) in a sales letter he wrote... coming from Joe Polish!

Such as...
"For a number of years now, I've been a subscriber to another newsletter writer. I'm not quite ready to divulge his name but he has numerous nicknames like... the 'Prince of Print'... 'Ace of Space'... 'Marketing Guru'... and... 'The World's Greatest Copywriter'."
From https://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com...ss_writing.htm

Now, you gotta back it up somehow... One of Gary Halbert's main claims to fame was his "coat of arms" letter, which he said he believed was "the most widely mailed letter in history" (from here).

However, a big claim, with some "backup" and repetition (and even putting it in other people's mouths - as Gary Halbert put it in Joe Polish's "mouth" in a sales letter he wrote for him!) - can mean your "big guru" claims can stick!

Hmm... Interesting train of thought there, if I do say so myself... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. Gordon, did you know that this is the longest-still-running online small business discussion forum in history? I think it's true...



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.