SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Very Good report for Hidden Business subscribers. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11303)

GordonJ August 15, 2022 12:32 PM

Very Good report for Hidden Business subscribers.
 
Hey Dien,

Two thumbs up. Good report for your subscribers of the HIDDEN BUSINESS newsletter; HOW TO ACQUIRE DIGITAL PROFIT-MAKING ASSETS.

A lot of good information. I think we both "fail" the SowPubbers by not offering more how to along this line.

The ONE PAGE, Automatic Product Vending sites...should garner more attention than we give them.

An idea. Maybe, you, (cause you know me, I'm too lazy), could set up a site where we sowpubbers could post our APV's, with a split of the sale.

Because you have lists, and subscribers, maybe give a deal to those folks who create a one page site, or better yet, you HOST a whole bunch of one page promotions, sort of a throwback to the Fly Low site you had years ago?

Just thinking, there might be a lot of people who would want to test the APV concept, but lack traffic or views, and that is something a split of the sale could pay for.

Anyhow, I found it to be a very useful report, and ACQUISITION is fastest route too.

Thanks for the bonus.

Gordon

Dien Rice August 15, 2022 10:49 PM

Thanks Gordon! Here's my offer...
 
Thanks Gordon - glad you found it valuable!

As you know, in that report, I go through three different ways to ACQUIRE a digital profit-making asset... and one warning...

All from my own experience!

I have a new issue of the Hidden Business Ideas Letter coming out soon...

Anyone who gets a paid subscription in the next few days, I'll also send them the exclusive report, HOW TO ACQUIRE DIGITAL PROFIT-MAKING ASSETS, too.

(It won't, in general, be available to new subscribers in the future - just for subscribers during this limited time window... Then it's back in the "vault!")

https://www.hiddenbusinessideas.com/page5a/

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 43203)
Hey Dien,

Two thumbs up. Good report for your subscribers of the HIDDEN BUSINESS newsletter; HOW TO ACQUIRE DIGITAL PROFIT-MAKING ASSETS.

A lot of good information. I think we both "fail" the SowPubbers by not offering more how to along this line.

The ONE PAGE, Automatic Product Vending sites...should garner more attention than we give them.

An idea. Maybe, you, (cause you know me, I'm too lazy), could set up a site where we sowpubbers could post our APV's, with a split of the sale.

Because you have lists, and subscribers, maybe give a deal to those folks who create a one page site, or better yet, you HOST a whole bunch of one page promotions, sort of a throwback to the Fly Low site you had years ago?

Just thinking, there might be a lot of people who would want to test the APV concept, but lack traffic or views, and that is something a split of the sale could pay for.

Anyhow, I found it to be a very useful report, and ACQUISITION is fastest route too.

Thanks for the bonus.

Gordon


cash4notes September 7, 2022 08:49 PM

Re: Thanks Gordon! Here's my offer...
 
Dien,
Sent you a PM a couple of days ago in reference to this.
As i did subscribe.

Dien Rice September 7, 2022 11:16 PM

I don't see your message... could you please resend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash4notes (Post 43256)
Dien,
Sent you a PM a couple of days ago in reference to this.
As i did subscribe.

Hi "cash4notes",

I don't see your PM or your email...

Could you please send it again? (You can email me at [email protected] ...)

Thanks,

Dien

cash4notes September 13, 2022 04:21 PM

Re: I don't see your message... could you please resend?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 43257)
Hi "cash4notes",

I don't see your PM or your email...

Could you please send it again? (You can email me at [email protected] ...)

Thanks,

Dien


I sent you an email back on 9/10 Dien but have not heard back from you.

Perhaps it is in your spam?

Jim

Dien Rice September 14, 2022 01:11 PM

I found your email!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cash4notes (Post 43266)
I sent you an email back on 9/10 Dien but have not heard back from you.

Perhaps it is in your spam?

Jim

Hi Jim,

I found your email! It was in my "spam" for some reason...

I'll track down what's going on and make it right... :)

Best wishes,

Dien


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.