SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Flash Mob Profits (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9726)

GordonJ December 7, 2016 07:56 PM

Flash Mob Profits

Here is a good deal from Leo Quinn, for anyone who gets out and about in their community, and especially great for those selling advertising or Off Line services to businesses.

http://www.cashmobprofits.com/

I read and reviewed his report and it is a bargain and a hot idea.

One variation has become the Anti and Pro Trump Flash-Cash mob. Some Trump supporters are organizing Cash Mobs when a store is boycotting something Trump, the Trumpteers show up and spend money.

You'll see lots of these next year, why not get involved in your community and eve without Trump, this a great way to get to know businesses in your community.

CashMob Profits.

Gordon

SteveSki December 8, 2016 02:22 AM

Re: Flash Mob Profits

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 37510)
Here is a good deal from Leo Quinn, for anyone who gets out and about in their community, and especially great for those selling advertising or Off Line services to businesses.

http://www.cashmobprofits.com/

I read and reviewed his report and it is a bargain and a hot idea.

One variation has become the Anti and Pro Trump Flash-Cash mob. Some Trump supporters are organizing Cash Mobs when a store is boycotting something Trump, the Trumpteers show up and spend money.

You'll see lots of these next year, why not get involved in your community and eve without Trump, this a great way to get to know businesses in your community.

CashMob Profits.

Gordon

Wow.... What a great idea!

Give more... get more...

And a great way to meet new people.

Warrior members will be jumping all over this.

Cheers,
Steve

GordonJ December 8, 2016 11:10 AM

It is one of the best reports I've read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveSki (Post 37511)
Wow.... What a great idea!

Give more... get more...

And a great way to meet new people.

Warrior members will be jumping all over this.

Cheers,
Steve

Leo really goes into depth in the report. He made it a community event, all the merchants liked it. Big win for everyone.

Someone as creative as you Steve, could twist this a 1001 ways to make it even better.

Even old, tired out, slow of mind little ol me, is giving consideration to organizing a cashmob in my hometown, I'm just scareed of mobs of any kind... especially birds (too much Alfred Hitchcock).

Gordon

SteveSki December 8, 2016 06:58 PM

Re: It is one of the best reports I've read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 37512)
Leo really goes into depth in the report. He made it a community event, all the merchants liked it. Big win for everyone.

Someone as creative as you Steve, could twist this a 1001 ways to make it even better.

Even old, tired out, slow of mind little ol me, is giving consideration to organising a cash mob in my hometown, I'm just scareed of mobs of any kind... especially birds (too much Alfred Hitchcock).

Gordon

Hi Gordon, I'm really not very creative but I'm always on the lookout for creative ideas to borrow from.
But I can see how organising a Cash Mob can open up new doors of opportunity for anyone who acts on it.

Great for revenge to.... Take your mob to a business that turned you away and say.... I told you I can put
bums on seats and fill this place with new customers.... but I just agreed to help your competitor down the
street, so we're out of here.

Remember, there is safety in numbers....

Birds.... Ha...Ha... When I moved to Australia no one warned me about the Magpie's here.

During spring when they are nesting the male of a nest stands guard over his territory on
the lookout for intruders.

Those birds will swoop down out of nowhere and attack you. Especially cyclists wearing
bright coloured helmets.

So the first week here I decide to walk into town so I could get to know the neighbourhood.

I see a couple of cyclists bike by and each had what looked like 30 or so 10 to 12-inch
antennas attached to their helmets.

I'm thinking that's weird... why would someone wear something like that.

A few minutes later I cut across an open paddock and suddenly this big magpie swoops down at
me and pecks the back of my head. I spin around to see what just hit me and the bastard dive
bombs straight at my forehead.

I quickly ducked, the bird missed me and I take off running.

The bastard chases after me making multiple swoops at my head.

So I take my shirt off and tie a not in one sleeve. I picked up a rock and place it into the sleelve
and twirled the shirt over my head and the bastard still swoops down on me.

He loses a few feathers and still comes swooping back at me.

I make it to the trees on the other side of the field and finally the crazy bird disappears.
I take the long way home and avoid crossing the field again.

I walk in the door and tell my wife.... you won't believe what happened to me.
It was like a scene right out of the Alfred Hitchcock movie Birds.

She starts laughing and I try explaining that I'm not crazy, it really happened and now
she's laughing so hard I'm thinking... maybe I am going crazy... she finally gets her laughing
under control and says "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you about the birds during mating season".

12 years later I still avoid walking across that paddock because of all the spiders, snakes
and killer magpies.

Cheers,
SteveSki

sandalwood December 9, 2016 10:52 AM

Re: It is one of the best reports I've read.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveSki (Post 37515)
Hi Gordon, I'm really not very creative but I'm always on the lookout for creative ideas to borrow from.
But I can see how organising a Cash Mob can open up new doors of opportunity for anyone who acts on it.

Great for revenge to.... Take your mob to a business that turned you away and say.... I told you I can put
bums on seats and fill this place with new customers.... but I just agreed to help your competitor down the
street, so we're out of here.

Remember, there is safety in numbers....

Birds.... Ha...Ha... When I moved to Australia no one warned me about the Magpie's here.

During spring when they are nesting the male of a nest stands guard over his territory on
the lookout for intruders.

Those birds will swoop down out of nowhere and attack you. Especially cyclists wearing
bright coloured helmets.

So the first week here I decide to walk into town so I could get to know the neighbourhood.

I see a couple of cyclists bike by and each had what looked like 30 or so 10 to 12-inch
antennas attached to their helmets.

I'm thinking that's weird... why would someone wear something like that.

A few minutes later I cut across an open paddock and suddenly this big magpie swoops down at
me and pecks the back of my head. I spin around to see what just hit me and the bastard dive
bombs straight at my forehead.

I quickly ducked, the bird missed me and I take off running.

The bastard chases after me making multiple swoops at my head.

So I take my shirt off and tie a not in one sleeve. I picked up a rock and place it into the sleelve
and twirled the shirt over my head and the bastard still swoops down on me.

He loses a few feathers and still comes swooping back at me.

I make it to the trees on the other side of the field and finally the crazy bird disappears.
I take the long way home and avoid crossing the field again.

I walk in the door and tell my wife.... you won't believe what happened to me.
It was like a scene right out of the Alfred Hitchcock movie Birds.

She starts laughing and I try explaining that I'm not crazy, it really happened and now
she's laughing so hard I'm thinking... maybe I am going crazy... she finally gets her laughing
under control and says "I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you about the birds during mating season".

12 years later I still avoid walking across that paddock because of all the spiders, snakes
and killer magpies.

Cheers,
SteveSki

Steve,

Great story. I invite you to Reno when the blue jays are doing their thing. Even our cats shy away from them. Not quite as tough as your birds but a close second.

I'd say stay safe but you already learned that lesson :D

Tom

sandalwood December 9, 2016 11:00 AM

I found this american express site:

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/s...ct-a-cash-mob/

about cash mobs. Wow, it seems like an unlimited opportunity if done right.

I haven't read the referenced report just a few articles about the idea so I can't comment on the report.

SteveSki December 10, 2016 01:52 AM

Hi Tom, I've started implementing Leo's Cash Mob Profits.

Wanted to write up a report on it today because
I see many uses for this but I'm busy designing my
Cash Mob Facebook Page Cover and Logo today.

But this much I can tell you now....

I did a little research of my own and discovered a very
useful digital product that everyone with a FB business
page will want to have because of what it will do.

This is very exciting.... it can be offered as a product or a
service for ongoing monthly passive income.

The best part is many people who comment on your
CashMob Facebook Page will be asking how they can
get it too!

So you can be making sales without even introducing
yourself to businesses.

If you don't have a good offline service or product to offer
to businesses or just want an additional easy way to increase
profits from LEO'S Cash Mob...

I'm going to finish implementing this first on my new FB page and
report back on it. This looks so good I'm signing up as an affiliate
for Leo and give my secret sauce away as a Free Bonus To anyone
who purchases Leo's "Cash Mob Profits" via my affiliate link.

The timing for this couldn't be better!

Cheers,
Steve

PS... Thank you, Leo and Gordon for telling us about Cash Mobs!

ernie December 11, 2016 07:09 PM

Steve cant wait to see what happens .

SteveSki December 19, 2016 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernie (Post 37544)
Steve cant wait to see what happens .

Hi Ernie, Sorry for my late reply.
I just sent you a PM. Glad you
are off to a good start with your
CashMob group,

Cheers,
Steve

Robert J. December 22, 2016 03:51 PM

Do you have an affiliate link, Steve?

I've got no product to sell, no business to promote, but this seems like a great way to spark some life into some sleepy local businesses in our area.