SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The New Sprint to Freedom, 12 fast start weeks of 2021 (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10872)

GordonJ December 31, 2020 02:37 PM

The New Sprint to Freedom, 12 fast start weeks of 2021

Next Monday, on Jan. 4th, I will be releasing my newest work, THE NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM. It will be a good report for many of you.

BACKGROUND : Around 25 years ago I wrote the first edition of the CHATTEL REPORT and then a couple of years later I added the 12 week GROW AS GO Plan.

The Grow as you go plan was 12 weeks of making transactions with about a 25% to 33% increase in profits for the first 8 weeks or so, then around week 8 you would be near the thousand dollar level and could really accelerate the process.

Very few do buying and selling as their full time gig, but I still get email about the 12 week, SPRINT TO FREEDOM.

So, I thought about it, and have come up with a NEW version, not about buying and selling stuff, but focused on Internet Marketing and getting off to a fast start for the new year.

I think most of us would like a little break from the drama for awhile, and one way to take or make your own break is to FOCUS on a short term activity and give it your time and attention. The NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM (STF) isn't about increasing dollar amounts, but is meant to be a fast start guide to the new year.

It is newbie friendly and pithy enough for experienced marketers.

In the NEW STF I have assigned a one hour a day for the 12 weeks, or 84 total hours. If you have time, you could do the sprint in four weeks or less. It has been my experience that most people overestimate the amount of time they really have to give to a project.

One hour a day. If it is too much, then don't bother getting the report OK?

The first 21 days (hours) are all about Assessment, Evaluation and Awareness.

How can you design a map to your destination if you don't know exactly where you are at?

You can't, albeit, many try.

I use a lot of pics, graphics and metaphors in this NEW STF many of them have been used in prior work.

The BRIDGE is a visual metaphor which shows where you are at, and across the bridge is a basket of goodies you want to get to.

The bench is for planning. So, 21 to 28 hours of planning, and writing down information, goals (preliminary) and getting ready to begin, although it is a sprint, you won't be sitting around very long.

I show you how to get a very quick start using FREE tools, just to get some activity going, a body in motion tends to stay in motion (right Dien?).

I want to get you into motion quickly.

The next couple of weeks (or days) has you getting the real tools you will need, many of which you may already have. If you have a web site, have an autoresponder or have used one, and have a way to take money, then you are ready to skip through this part.

Here are the KEY thoughts, and if you disagree or think them wrong, then this report is also NOT FOR YOU.

With IM, a message must match the market. Which begs the question, what market? In the NEW STF part of your personal assessment will be in identifying possible markets and the niches within these where you might fit in and do well.

So, you have a market. Call them prospects as we old timers do, or call them avatars.

Now you need a PRODUCT. Sure, you can start with a product first, but I am not the first person to say this, THAT is a much longer, harder route to go. I want you to sprint, not do cross country.

Online, your market (prospect) will intersect SOMEWHERE with your promotion (message) and that determines your success.

Many variations say the same thing; eyeballs on offer, traffic/conversions, placement of ads, it all boils down to having TRANSACTIONS and enough of them to be profitable.

In the NEW STF I emphasize information, however, I do give examples and even show an IDEA, based on my Christmas gift (a small waffle iron) and a process to develop your business. This one metaphor is worth the paltry price of the report.

And it should be no surprise to anyone who has been here for even a few months, that I once again revisit the Ben Suarez NPGS FORMULA, which is this:

PROSPECT
PRODUCT
PROMOTION
MEDIA

One big update in the NEW STF is a look at Social Media, which has been a game changer for many of us.

I haven't changed my spots or stripes, it will all sound very familiar to those of you that have been reading my reports for awhile now. I'm not going to be a Jack-in-the-Box and suddenly jump out and surprise you with me changing horses this late across the stream.

Why should I? But I do call upon my 50 years of experience and share with you tested, tried and proven concepts, ideas and marketing strategies.

So, if you want to get off to a very fast start, set aside a couple of thousand dollars and get ready to buy THE NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM. Come Monday, I may offer a substantial discount to you fast action takers and cut the $2,000.00 price significantly, for a limited time period. We'll see.

Gordon

samll March 3, 2021 08:09 AM

Re: The New Sprint to Freedom, 12 fast start weeks of 2021

Quote:

Next Monday, on Jan. 4th, I will be releasing my newest work, THE NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM. It will be a good report for many of you.

BACKGROUND : Around 25 years ago I wrote the first edition of the CHATTEL REPORT and then a couple of years later I added the 12 week GROW AS GO Plan.

The Grow as you go plan was 12 weeks of making transactions with about a 25% to 33% increase in profits for the first 8 weeks or so, then around week 8 you would be near the thousand dollar level and could really accelerate the process.

Very few do buying and selling as their full time gig, but I still get email about the 12 week, SPRINT TO FREEDOM.

So, I thought about it, and have come up with a NEW version, not about buying and selling stuff, but focused on Internet Marketing and getting off to a fast start for the new year.

I think most of us would like a little break from the drama for awhile, and one way to take or make your own break is to FOCUS on a short term activity and give it your time and attention. The NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM (STF) isn't about increasing dollar amounts, but is meant to be a fast start guide to the new year.

It is newbie friendly and pithy enough for experienced marketers.

In the NEW STF I have assigned a one hour a day for the 12 weeks, or 84 total hours. If you have time, you could do the sprint in four weeks or less. It has been my experience that most people overestimate the amount of time they really have to give to a project.

One hour a day. If it is too much, then don't bother getting the report OK?

The first 21 days (hours) are all about Assessment, Evaluation and Awareness.

How can you design a map to your destination if you don't know exactly where you are at?

You can't, albeit, many try.

I use a lot of pics, graphics and metaphors in this NEW STF many of them have been used in prior work.

The BRIDGE is a visual metaphor which shows where you are at, and across the bridge is a basket of goodies you want to get to.

The bench is for planning. So, 21 to 28 hours of planning, and writing down information, goals (preliminary) and getting ready to begin, although it is a sprint, you won't be sitting around very long.

I show you how to get a very quick start using FREE tools, just to get some activity going, a body in motion tends to stay in motion (right Dien?).

I want to get you into motion quickly.

The next couple of weeks (or days) has you getting the real tools you will need, many of which you may already have. If you have a web site, have an autoresponder or have used one, and have a way to take money, then you are ready to skip through this part.

Here are the KEY thoughts, and if you disagree or think them wrong, then this report is also NOT FOR YOU.

With IM, a message must match the market. Which begs the question, what market? In the NEW STF part of your personal assessment will be in identifying possible markets and the niches within these where you might fit in and do well.

So, you have a market. Call them prospects as we old timers do, or call them avatars.

Now you need a PRODUCT. Sure, you can start with a product first, but I am not the first person to say this, THAT is a much longer, harder route to go. I want you to sprint, not do cross country.

Online, your market (prospect) will intersect SOMEWHERE with your promotion (message) and that determines your success.

Many variations say the same thing; eyeballs on offer, traffic/conversions, placement of ads, it all boils down to having TRANSACTIONS and enough of them to be profitable.

In the NEW STF I emphasize information, however, I do give examples and even show an IDEA, based on my Christmas gift (a small waffle iron) and a process to develop your business. This one metaphor is worth the paltry price of the report.

And it should be no surprise to anyone who has been here for even a few months, that I once again revisit the Ben Suarez NPGS FORMULA, which is this:

PROSPECT
PRODUCT
PROMOTION
MEDIA

One big update in the NEW STF is a look at Social Media, which has been a game changer for many of us.

I haven't changed my spots or stripes, it will all sound very familiar to those of you that have been reading my reports for awhile now. I'm not going to be a Jack-in-the-Box and suddenly jump out and surprise you with me changing horses this late across the stream.

Why should I? But I do call upon my 50 years of experience and share with you tested, tried and proven concepts, ideas and marketing strategies.

So, if you want to get off to a very fast start, set aside a couple of thousand dollars and get ready to buy THE NEW SPRINT TO FREEDOM. Come Monday, I may offer a substantial discount to you fast action takers and cut the $2,000.00 price significantly, for a limited time period. We'll see.

Gordon

Greetings Gordon
Congratulations
Could you share info on where I could buy or download your work

GordonJ March 3, 2021 08:51 AM

Re: The New Sprint to Freedom, 12 fast start weeks of 2021

Quote:

Originally Posted by samll (Post 41668)
Greetings Gordon
Congratulations
Could you share info on where I could buy or download your work

Here is how to get it now. It is a bonus report when you buy the 7 dollar PLANNING report as seen here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvfhs9n7ja...omodn.pdf?dl=0

I charged 7 bux for the New Sprint, the same price as this Planning report, so you now get two for one. If you prefer not to use the pay link in the promotion, just send your email and 7 dollars to my paypal [email protected] and I'll send you both reports.

Thanks for asking,

Gordon