SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   Original SOWPub Forum Archive (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   If you have been wondering what "IT" is ... then "IT" is here! (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5030)

Dien Rice July 28, 2003 09:41 AM

If you have been wondering what "IT" is ... then "IT" is here!

Michael Ross has been "teasing" us with what "IT" is.... Well, without any ado, we shall whisk back the curtain, to reveal...

Hang on. Here's a bit more info.

Michael Ross and I created a new product very quickly - it went from conception to release in LESS THAN 10 DAYS. What was this product?

Well, this happened last year. The product was The Great Ideas Letter. In LESS THAN 10 DAYS since the idea was formed, we fleshed out the concept, wrote the sales letter, set up the ordering process, promoted it, got subscribers, and wrote the first issue!

The fact is, you don't have to take a long time to develop a product - some products can be created VERY FAST.

Now... We thought you could benefit from the "behind the scenes" story of how The Great Ideas Letter was created so quickly. A step-by-step account of EXACTLY how it was done, each stage we went through. This kind of info could be invaluable if you want to create your own products. And that's just one of the new things we have to offer...

In addition to that, we're also offering - 50 different unique, unusual, and/or proven business ideas you can do yourself. And added to it, 24 different "twists" on those business ideas.

And in addition to that, there are many "special features". Such as "Ads in Review", where we review an ad which has been running (in most cases) for over ONE YEAR, which means the ad is WORKING. This gives you an insight into new, money-making markets. Another feature are the "Test Results" - where we try out the business idea ourselves, and tell you exactly how it did. The behind-the-scenes information nobody will reveal. As well as "Subscriber Submissions" - where subscribers to The Great Ideas Letter have shared with us their own insights.

Oh yes - and also you'll find out about a helpful pocket-size tool you make yourself, that assists with a particular kind of removal business!

In ADDITION to all that, you also get a FREE three-month trial subscription to the Great Ideas Letter. That's another 48 new business ideas you will get over the next three months! (For a total of 98 new business ideas.)

Oh, AND, I don't want to forget Jimmy Krug's NEW Special Report. It's called "The World's Most Perfect Self-Publishing Business" - Jimmy Krug sells this from his own web site for $17. It's where he reveals exactly how to set up your own profitable business - self-publishing booklets.

We call all this, (ahem) "The Great Ideas Letter Vol 1" package. I think you can't go wrong.

Check it out below.

Click Here for The Great Ideas Letter Vol 1

Paul July 28, 2003 03:28 PM

Re: If you have been wondering what "IT" is ... then "IT" is here!

Dien,

Why the $15 set up charge?

Paul

your senses will tell you to grab a spoon

Boyd Stone July 28, 2003 04:39 PM

This "IT" is a lot better than "Ginger!" [DNO]

dno
> Michael Ross has been "teasing" us
> with what "IT" is.... Well,
> without any ado, we shall whisk back the
> curtain, to reveal...

> Hang on. Here's a bit more info.

> Michael Ross and I created a new product
> very quickly - it went from conception to
> release in LESS THAN 10 DAYS. What was this
> product?

> Well, this happened last year. The product
> was The Great Ideas Letter. In LESS THAN 10
> DAYS since the idea was formed, we fleshed
> out the concept, wrote the sales letter, set
> up the ordering process, promoted it, got
> subscribers, and wrote the first issue!

> The fact is, you don't have to take a long
> time to develop a product - some products
> can be created VERY FAST.

> Now... We thought you could benefit from the
> "behind the scenes" story of how
> The Great Ideas Letter was created so
> quickly. A step-by-step account of EXACTLY
> how it was done, each stage we went through.
> This kind of info could be invaluable if you
> want to create your own products. And that's
> just one of the new things we have to
> offer...

> In addition to that, we're also offering -
> 50 different unique, unusual, and/or proven
> business ideas you can do yourself. And
> added to it, 24 different "twists"
> on those business ideas.

> And in addition to that, there are many
> "special features". Such as
> "Ads in Review", where we review
> an ad which has been running (in most cases)
> for over ONE YEAR, which means the ad is
> WORKING. This gives you an insight into new,
> money-making markets. Another feature are
> the "Test Results" - where we try
> out the business idea ourselves, and tell
> you exactly how it did. The
> behind-the-scenes information nobody will
> reveal. As well as "Subscriber
> Submissions" - where subscribers to The
> Great Ideas Letter have shared with us their
> own insights.

> Oh yes - and also you'll find out about a
> helpful pocket-size tool you make yourself,
> that assists with a particular kind of
> removal business!

> In ADDITION to all that, you also get a FREE
> three-month trial subscription to the Great
> Ideas Letter. That's another 48 new business
> ideas you will get over the next three
> months! (For a total of 98 new business
> ideas.)

> Oh, AND, I don't want to forget Jimmy Krug's
> NEW Special Report. It's called "The
> World's Most Perfect Self-Publishing
> Business" - Jimmy Krug sells this from
> his own web site for $17. It's where he
> reveals exactly how to set up your own
> profitable business - self-publishing
> booklets.

> We call all this, (ahem) "The Great
> Ideas Letter Vol 1" package. I think
> you can't go wrong.

> Check it out below.

Dien Rice July 28, 2003 05:45 PM

Hi Paul,

I think everything is explained at the asterisked note at the end....

- Dien

The Great Ideas Letter Vol 1

Richie Carey July 28, 2003 08:56 PM

Hi Dien,

Looks like a great product and well worth the price....good luck with it!

> I think everything is explained at the
> asterisked note at the end....

The setup fee left me a bit confused too...it looks like the price is the same with or without the newsletter...I'm probably being thick-headed after a long day...maybe I should go back and read it a few more times...although your prospects might not take the extra time if they too find it confusing...

Just a thought....good luck!!

Richie

Michael Ross (Aust, Qld) July 28, 2003 10:49 PM

See if this helps...

The price is the same with or without the free subscription. That's because... the subscription comes free but it goes through our automatic billing processor - paysystems.

The difference is... to get the free subscription requires an actual subscription to take place - this is a paysystems quirk.

If the investment required was listed as $44.95, then paysystems would take that to mean the subscription price is $44.95 and would want to charge that amount on a recurring basis after the trial subscription ends.

As the actual recurring subscription is $29.95 the only way to make paysystems list the package deal price together with a recurring subscription fee of $29.95 - if recurring subscription is something you want to go with after the free trial - is to have it have a subscription price of $29.95 and a set-up of $15.

Either way it is still the same price in the end. A package deal. At a package deal price.

It's like house and land packages... you pay $X. And that is made up in any configuration the seller pleases - higher land value or higher house value - depending on however they want to do it. No matter which way they list the final numbers it is still the same in the end for the buyer.

Hope this helps.

Michael Ross