SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Flirt Battle - Book #1" (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10478)

Glenn August 26, 2019 04:11 PM

"Flirt Battle - Book #1"

Thank You Dien,

For Giving me Your Permission To Post Some of my New E-book
on Your Forum.

To See What it looks like.

And Get Some Feedback.

It Took Me a While to Get my Ducks in a Row.

Why?

BECAUSE I REWROTE the book after I Discovered a Guy on Youtube
who is Giving Away 20,000.00 Tips to Waitresses!

He has 23 M*illion Subscribers.

So the Loot is being GIVEN to him by Various SPONSORS.

Like "Fortnite."

Cuz many of his 20,000.00 Tip Videos (The money is given away 100/200/500/1000.00 at a time) Are Being SHOWN
on Dozens and dozens of City News and National News and Blog programss.

So 20,000 bucks in Tips B*UYS literally M*illions of D_ollars in Advertising
For Fortnite and other sponsors.

Anyway.

After Testing Book Titles.

"Flirt Battle" - was the Clear Winner.

So - INSIDE THE BOOK - we are going to conduct a FLIRT BATTLE Btwn our
Mastermind Network of Flirt Tipping VIP INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS and the Team
on YouTube giving away.

100K to Waitresses.

YOU ASK, "How Can we Possibly WIN?"

And

"What are You GIVING AWAY to Waitresses - INSTEAD of 500.00 Tips?

We Give Away...

***Instant Scratch off 1.00 LOTTO tickets!

***1.00 Bills

***2.00 Bills

***3 by 5 Thank You Notes

***LED IceCubes (food grade)

WHY
ARE
We
Confident we will win?

Because the Youtube Guys SUCK at Getting Rapport.

TRUST.

Many of the Waitresses on Hidden Camera You hear say, "IS this Money Fake?"

SHOCKING.

But Giving Away Piles of Munny (Or Tipping a 1.00 BEFORE a Meal) to A Waitress Requires...

SALESMANSHIP.

Thanks,
Glenn

========
Dien - a question.

I have written the 1st 20 pages of the book using html.

Is there some way to Turn html On?

I see the # sign above - but my html code is already there. I dunno how to use your system.

FOR EXAMPLE -

Can I simply cut and paste in the html text
and magic happens?

====
====
My Waitress Called me “A Nut.”

FLIRT CASE Testimonial:

Went to lunch with a friend. Our Waitress Smiled when I asked if it was Ok to Tip Her Right Away?

I said, “I’ve had a lot of jobs. And nobody Ever Tipped me. So I’d like to Tip You Before The food. And the cooks. How many cooks today?”

Wanda said, “3 cooks today.”

So I handed Wanda a Buck. And 3 more for the cooks.

She grinned at me and said, “You’re a Nut.”

But fantastic Service.

And I got enough food for TWO PEOPLE.

My friend who was eating lunch with me? He Spent more than me Even counting my Flirt Tipping. OH YUCK. He got Rabbit Food.

A Fancy Greek Salad. And was Still Hungry. So we had to stop on the way home to get him a burger.

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:21 PM

Re: "Flirt Battle - Book #1"

Flirt Battle - Book #1

Dear Friend,

Have You Ever had a “Flirt-Battle” with a 2 B*illion D*ollar Company?

Well.

You Can Read About My “Flirt Battle” with The Guys Tipping Waitresses 20K, 30K, 40K - 90,000 Bucks and Counting - Sponsored by FORTNITE - right here.

In My Opinion - OUR Ezine Readers WIN Hands Down.

Even though we are Flirt Tipping Waitresses with 1.00 Bills and 3 by 5 Thank You Notes and Instant Scratch off LOTTO Tickets.

And FORTNITE it forking over 200.00 tips to Waitresses.

500.00 Tips.

1000.00 Tips.

However.

We Think You Will Agree that Our Guys and Gals Get a Bigger and Better Reaction with One D*ollar LOTTO Ticket Tipping.

YOU

DECIDE

WHO

WINS

THE FLIRT BATTLE.

Ok?

You know about “Fortnite, right?”

The “F-r-e-e Game” that grossed 2.4 B*illion in 2018?

Well.

They are sponsoring some young guys who are giving away 20,000.00, 30K, 40,000.00 to waitresses. (Not in one chunk. In 300.00 to 1000.00 dribs and Drabs over the course of the video.)

Result?

FORTNITE has gotten Dozens and Dozens of TV News and on-line Blogs to Feature and Promote their Waitress Tipping Videos. WITHOUT P*aying an Ad Agency.

(DUH - Each Video has a PLUG for Fortnite.)

M*illions of D*ollars worth of F-r-e-e Advertising.

Here is Exactly What The Guys from FORTNITE Did in the First Video I watched.

STEP I - They come in a restaurant. Sit down and order water.

STEP II - They write a note: “Thanks for the water.”

STEP III - Then leave a 100.00 or 500.00 or 1000.00 Tip. AND LEAVE a Hidden Camera to Show Viewers how the waitress Reacts.

We Can Flirt Tip Better Than That.

Based on 28 Years of Flirt Tip Testimonials sent in by out World-Wide Mastermind Network - we Can Prove We Do Flirt Tipping Better.

A Whole LOT Better.

Mucho Cheaper too.

Using only 1.00 Bills and LOTTO Tickets. And a Few Pocket-Size Thank You Rewards that C_ost LESS than a buck each.

Ok.

Let’s Go.

What Happens When 2 Families Combine to FLIRT TIP?

Family Combo Flirt Tip Testimonial:

Hi Glenn,

Tonight, My Wife and I met some of Her friends at Our Favorite Japanese Restaurant.

I was planning on doing the 3 X 5 Card, Handwriting Analysis, and Tipping, but it was Quite an Eventful Evening due to my Daughter (11 months old) went with us.

The FIRST Thing I did before we were seated was give the girl at the register Two $5 Bills to exchange for $1 Bills.

When we were seated, the waitress took our drink order and returned a few minutes later with our drinks. As She was about to walk away, I slipped her a $1 Bill and She gave Me one of Those Little Smiles' that you have mentioned so often.

She Came back a few minutes later and took our Dinner Order.

She came back with our soup / salads and I tipped Her with another Dollar and received a Bigger Grin and a "Thank You Very Much."

I was planning on Tipping Her another $1 after She took away our pre-dinner bowls, but My Baby was getting a bit restless because She was getting a little tired. No Problem, though because I ended up ordering another drink for My Wife.

When She Returned with the Drink, I slipped Her another $1.

Here's the Kicker. I don't know how familiar you may be with Japanese Restaurants, but this one has a chef / entertainer that cooks the food on the table in front of you.

I was tipping the waitress all evening, and NOBODY KNEW What I was doing, but They were Observing Me without a Word.

I've been frequenting This particular Restaurant for about 3 years now and NOT ONCE Have I seen ANYONE Tip the Cook!

When the Cook finished his Presentation and was Done cooking our food and was ready to leave, Our Friends gave the cook a tip (at least $2,) and then the people that were seated with us at the table (Total Strangers) tipped the Cook (it looked like a few $1 Bills, also) so I followed suit and gave $2).

Please Note, thus Far, I had only tipped $5 and couldn't believe how FAST We were getting service. We Used to have to wait a short time to get our drinks,

Soup / Salads, etc. but this evening, they Did it as if we were their Only Customers!

Not only that, I think that the others at the table somehow felt the need to tip during the meal, too!

Normally, we have to wait about 5 - 10 minutes to get our Bill at the end of the dinner (We've waited up to about 20 minutes once!) but Not This time.

Our Waitress came with the Bill about a minute After We Asked for it!

Normally, they Charge for Extra Drinks, too... Wouldn't You Know It, NOT This Time!

We Weren't Even Charged for the Tea that I Ordered!

WOW.

You may Use this Information and Testimonial For Your Benefit and Materials Any Time.

Thank You. Chris

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:28 PM

I Give Away $20,000 To Waitresses

A FORTNITE 1000.00 Waitress Tipping video -

While the waitress is bringing their water and food they get her talking.

She works TWO Jobs.

So they decide to tip her 1000 bucks.

The Fortnite Tip Leader Guy peels off 100’s for her.

300.00 all the way to 1000.00

He Explains that, “Since you are working so hard we thought you deserved a big tip.”

The waitress says, “Really? Thanks so much.”

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:30 PM

2 Husbands & 2 Wives Tip The Chef

Hi Glenn,

Tonight, My Wife and I met some of Her friends at Our Favorite Japanese Restaurant.

I was planning on doing the 3 X 5 Card, Handwriting Analysis, and Tipping, but it was Quite an Eventful Evening due to my Daughter (11 months old) went with us.

The FIRST Thing I did before we were seated was give the girl at the register Two $5 Bills to exchange for $1 Bills.

When we were seated, the waitress took our drink order and returned a few minutes later with our drinks. As She was about to walk away, I slipped her a $1 Bill and She gave Me one of Those Little Smiles' that you have mentioned so often.

She Came back a few minutes later and took our Dinner Order.

She came back with our soup / salads and I tipped Her with another Dollar and received a Bigger Grin and a "Thank You Very Much."

I was planning on Tipping Her another $1 after She took away our pre-dinner bowls, but My Baby was getting a bit restless because She was getting a little tired. No Problem, though because I ended up ordering another drink for My Wife.

When She Returned with the Drink, I slipped Her another $1.

Here's the Kicker. I don't know how familiar you may be with Japanese Restaurants, but this one has a chef / entertainer that cooks the food on the table in front of you.

I was tipping the waitress all evening, and NOBODY KNEW What I was doing, but They were Observing Me without a Word.

I've been frequenting This particular Restaurant for about 3 years now and NOT ONCE Have I seen ANYONE Tip the Cook!

When the Cook finished his Presentation and was Done cooking our food and was ready to leave, Our Friends gave the cook a tip (at least $2,) and then the people that were seated with us at the table (Total Strangers) tipped the Cook (it looked like a few $1 Bills, also) so I followed suit and gave $2).

Please Note, thus Far, I had only tipped $5 and couldn't believe how FAST We were getting service. We Used to have to wait a short time to get our drinks,

Soup / Salads, etc. but this evening, they Did it as if we were their Only Customers!

Not only that, I think that the others at the table somehow felt the need to tip during the meal, too!

Normally, we have to wait about 5 - 10 minutes to get our Bill at the end of the dinner (We've waited up to about 20 minutes once!) but Not This time.

Our Waitress came with the Bill about a minute After We Asked for it!

Normally, they Charge for Extra Drinks, too... Wouldn't You Know It, NOT This Time!

We Weren't Even Charged for the Tea that I Ordered!

WOW.

You may Use this Information and Testimonial For Your Benefit and Materials Any Time.

Thank You. Chris

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:38 PM

Cashier Tipped 100’s At DriveThru Window.

Fortnite Sponsored Video - Cashier Tipped 100’s At DriveThru Window.

They go thru the Drive-Thru and order One Milkshake.

Tip the Girl 100.00

Drive around again and order a 2nd Milk Shake.

Tip the Girl 100.00

Drive Back around a 3rd Time - Order Another Milk Shake.
Tip the Girl a 3rd 100 D*ollar Bill.

Result?

The Girl at the fast food window says “Thanks” three times.

And then the MANAGER Shows up! And the fun is all over.

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:40 PM

Waitress Calls me a "Nut"

My Waitress Called me “A Nut.”

FLIRT CASE Testimonial:

Went to lunch with a friend. Our Waitress Smiled when I asked if it was Ok to Tip Her Right Away?

I said, “I’ve had a lot of jobs. And nobody Ever Tipped me. So I’d like to Tip You Before The food. And the cooks. How many cooks today?”

Wanda said, “3 cooks today.”

So I handed Wanda a Buck. And 3 more for the cooks.

She grinned at me and said, “You’re a Nut.”

But fantastic Service.

And I got enough food for TWO PEOPLE.

My friend who was eating lunch with me? He Spent more than me Even counting my Flirt Tipping. OH YUCK. He got Rabbit Food.

A Fancy Greek Salad. And was Still Hungry. So we had to stop on the way home to get him a burger.

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:47 PM

FORTNITE Guy outside a Restaurant - Gives Away 300 bucks

FORTNITE Guy Stops a guy outside a Restaurant - Give Away 300 bucks.”

FORTNITE - “Do You Work Here?

”Yes.”

FORTNITE - ”Pretend You Are a Waitress.”

LOOKS CONFUSED.

FORTNITE guy says, “You Are a Waitress. And I ask if I can Give You a tip. So you say YES.”

And he hands him 300 bucks.

The guy says, “Thanks.”

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:51 PM

Terry Lotto Tips Waitress & Meets Radio Station Owner

”While Terry is Lotto Tipping His Waitress He Meets Radio Station Owner.”

Glenn,

I just wanted to write to you quick and let you know that I've been experimenting with the handwriting system and have had some very interesting results.

I went to a restaurant a few days ago with a friend. Our server
was a very attractive latin-american girl.

I Lotto Tipped Her All Through the meal.

She brought us our check and she had some handwriting on it. I told her that in addition to her tip I would like to give her a free handwriting profile as a thank you for her excellent
service.

I gave her about two or three of her (personality) traits and she looked dumbfounded. She couldn't believe I could discern so much about her personality from just a simple handwriting submission.

She invited two of her server-friends over to our table and I did their profiles too.

Then this gentlemen that was very well-dressed asked me "how did you do that?" I told him that I learned this trick from a gentlemen that used to work for the CIA.

Ha ha ha.

Anyway, he was so impressed that he asked me to do a
profile of his wife who wasn't even there. He gave me a grocery list that she had given him that morning.

I told him some of her traits and even told him that she is probably bored to tears being at home all day with nothing
to do. (You can tell ALL kinds of stuff from their writing!)

He was sooo impressed. He said that his wife had recently been getting on his case about wanting to go back to work so she could have something to do.

Turns out that he owns a radio station and that one of his
clients is looking for a sales manager to run his advertising division.

This came up after I told him that my primary profession was sales. He said that I was just the kind of person that this client was looking for.

He gave me his card and I called the man up. I have an interview set.

Also this man said he wasn't looking for the new sales manager to start until mid-January so he hasn't even really been interviewing people yet. This looks like it could be an excellent opportunity.

I'm putting together all of my old sales commission reports and awards in a binder, per your recommendation, so that
I'll be able to credential myself as a capacious sales person.

Terry

Glenn August 27, 2019 01:57 PM

The Fortnite Guys tip a Waitress 400 Bucks

The 4 FORTNITE Guys Order Jalapeño Hot Peppers in IceWater - Then Tip The Waitress 400 bucks.

The waitress is bent over double - from laughing.

She says, “This is the Strangest Order I have ever had.”

Then each guy tips her a 100 d*ollar bill.

A 400.00 Tip for their Waitress.

She stares at them in shock.

Says, “Are you Sure?” over and over.

Glenn August 27, 2019 02:00 PM

Pretty Pharmacy Clerk Gives Me 3.00

Pretty Pharmacy Clerk Gives Me 3.00

I bopped into a new pharmacy today.

Got some stuff and took it to the counter
at the front of the store.

A bottle of water and 4 or 5 bottles.
No clerk so I rang the little bell.

An attractive brown-haired coed-looking girl showed up.

I Thanked her – Handed her a Lotto Ticket for “Interrupting her work to help me.”

She told me if I took an application to sign up for the Discount Club – I’d
get 3.00 off.

So I did. And threw the application
away in the trash.

I’ll trade 1.00 to make 3.00 all day long.

Thanks,

Donald