SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Golden Rule of Reciprocity-Extra Cash For Christmas (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11131)

Glenn November 16, 2021 04:21 PM

The Golden Rule of Reciprocity-Extra Cash For Christmas
 
Thanks For Clapping for my Articles at Medium Dien,

Nobody and I mean NOBODY
is tipping The Waiter and Cooks.

Even After Watching What I do. And the Results we get.

So I have Decided to START Tipping The Waitress
and
Cooks FOR THEM.

HOW is Explained further in this Article.

Glenn

https://rentamentor-56426.medium.com...0551c768fca42b

Dien Rice November 17, 2021 01:44 AM

What a change - they must love it! :)
 
Love the great stories, Glenn!

Imagine...

Waitresses are encountering surly patrons...

Some waitresses are even getting punched in the face by angry customers, through no fault of their own...

(Just do a search for news stories... Sadly, there are plenty of stories like this happening right now...)

And then comes a guy...

Tipping every time something is brought to the table!

And everyone with him tips too!

Wow!

What a change!

They must love it!

What an awesome thing to do!

(And a great lesson, too!)

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Glenn! :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 42454)
Thanks For Clapping for my Articles at Medium Dien,

Nobody and I mean NOBODY
is tipping The Waiter and Cooks.

Even After Watching What I do. And the Results we get.

So I have Decided to START Tipping The Waitress
and
Cooks FOR THEM.

HOW is Explained further in this Article.

Glenn

https://rentamentor-56426.medium.com...0551c768fca42b


Millard Grubb November 17, 2021 07:16 AM

Re: What a change - they must love it! :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 42455)
Love the great stories, Glenn!

Imagine...

Waitresses are encountering surly patrons...

Some waitresses are even getting punched in the face by angry customers, through no fault of their own...

(Just do a search for news stories... Sadly, there are plenty of stories like this happening right now...)

And then comes a guy...

Tipping every time something is brought to the table!

And everyone with him tips too!

Wow!

What a change!

They must love it!

What an awesome thing to do!

(And a great lesson, too!)

Thanks for sharing your wisdom, Glenn! :)

Best wishes,

Dien


I would like to hear more of what happens when your whole table tips the server. I would imagine that servers start ignoring their own tables to race to yours.

Ha ! Might get you banned for causing a riot among the staff ! ;)

Glenn November 22, 2021 02:48 PM

TWo Tables of Strangers Got 5 Singles Each w/Directions
 
Thanks Dien,

(Sorry about the Difference in The Math in the headline. I have done this several times. Depending on the # of people nearby. They Get 5 Bucks or 10 bucks.)

I close Clients at Restaurants this way.

A - You Explain to tables full of Strangers Near Your Table - "Will You HELP me Impress a Potential Client?

B - "Hand out 1.00 each time you SEE me Tip The Waitress.

C - Just wave Your 1.00 Bill in The air until she comes over.

OK?

OK.

And Handed out 60.00 in ones.

10.00 for each of the 6 people.

EVERYBODY WAS SMILING.

When The Prospect arrived we all had FUN watching the Giggling, Dancing, Laughing, Bubbly Waitress Hop Skip and Jump Between The Three Tables.

Result?

We Got a New Customer.

Thanks,
Glenn

Dien Rice November 23, 2021 01:56 AM

Must be a (wonderful) mystery for the restaurant staff!
 
Hi Glenn,

An awesome story!

I can just imagine it from the point of view of the restaurant staff...

Not only one table strangely (and wonderfully) "tipping" throughout the meal - but TWO unrelated tables!

They're probably wondering if they somehow entered into the "Twilight Zone"... :)

Thanks for sharing... These tests of yours are awesome! :)

And you got an (undoubtedly also very amazed) new customer too! :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 42475)
Thanks Dien,

(Sorry about the Difference in The Math in the headline. I have done this several times. Depending on the # of people nearby. They Get 5 Bucks or 10 bucks.)

I close Clients at Restaurants this way.

A - You Explain to tables full of Strangers Near Your Table - "Will You HELP me Impress a Potential Client?

B - "Hand out 1.00 each time you SEE me Tip The Waitress.

C - Just wave Your 1.00 Bill in The air until she comes over.

OK?

OK.

And Handed out 60.00 in ones.

10.00 for each of the 6 people.

EVERYBODY WAS SMILING.

When The Prospect arrived we all had FUN watching the Giggling, Dancing, Laughing, Bubbly Waitress Hop Skip and Jump Between The Three Tables.

Result?

We Got a New Customer.

Thanks,
Glenn


Millard Grubb November 23, 2021 07:15 AM

Re: The Golden Rule of Reciprocity-Extra Cash For Christmas
 
Thanks Glenn for the exciting example.

One other thing was happening here that you may have not noticed.

While everyone was having fun tipping, watching, laughing... Did you realize that you were sowing money everywhere, and you got a big harvest with the new client?

Every time you do this you are planting money for a bumper crop!

Cheers,

Millard

jamespeterson December 27, 2021 11:05 AM

Re: The Golden Rule of Reciprocity-Extra Cash For Christmas
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Millard Grubb (Post 42478)
Thanks Glenn for the exciting example.

One other thing was happening here that you may have not noticed.

While everyone was having fun tipping, watching, laughing... Did you realize that you were sowing money everywhere, and you got a big harvest with the new client?

Every time you do this you are planting money for a bumper crop!

Cheers,

Millard


Millard, you are right I did have such type of experience, well I believe the thing we do always retrun to us in different ways:) nothing goes wasted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.