SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Need Help! Your Opinion Is Very Welcomed (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11407)

MikePT February 24, 2023 07:02 AM

Need Help! Your Opinion Is Very Welcomed

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys! It's been a while I haven't posted here. :)

So, getting straight to the point:

I'm using facebook ADS to sell an e-book I wrote: "Build Your Own Website By Yourself Without Putting Up With Anyone".

The audience are women 45 - 64 years old. I find that women are more open minded. Is both for hobby and professional/business owner. The market is so small here in Portugal that I try to include both hobby and professional/business owner.

The ad is simply a sales letter in text + 1 e-book cover image.

SITUATION: Sometimes I sell at a profit, sometimes not.

The ad works to be sent a message directly in the Facebook Page chat – I do not redirect to any landing page outside.

It's all done via chat only.

The Customer pays for the e-book by PayPal or another mechanism, and I send him the E-book in .pdf file through the chat. Simple as that.

And it has worked beautifully, no dramas. So far I've only had 1 refund where the person – wrongly – thought that the e-book was written with texts copied directly from Google.

The help I ask of you is:

Bearing in mind that sometimes I make a profit and sometimes I don't, it makes me believe that there is indeed some interest in the e-book, and I keep my faith in it.

But obviously I wanted it to be predictably stable with profit.

What do you think it can be done to change the situation?

Do you think this situation can be solved by changing just the copy or the image? The image is simply the e-book cover, I test different covers and backgrounds.

Do you think it would drastically change if I redirected people to an outside landing page?

I tested different markets here in Portugal. I test in English language to other countries. I tested many markets. I tested using emojis too.

I send below the copy and the image attached.

Thank you all.

MikePT

----------------------- COPY BELOW (It's originally written in Portuguese, I just translated directly from Google Translation. Don't mind any grammatical errors) ----------------------------

ATTENTION: Easily and Quickly Do It Yourself Your Own Website In Just Few Hours And Without Spending A Fortune

Dear friend,

If you ever thought or tried to create your own website now in just few hours instead of time consuming months you have your own website up and running.

Whether for your professional or hobby website.

This E-Book reveals to you different easy proven ways that you can use of your choice to finally get your website created.

It contains condensed information that is easy and quick to apply, ideal for beginners.

It is suitable for you to create various types of websites: tiny, small, medium, large, giant. Blog, E-Commerce, Informative. Commercial, corporate, leisure.

All this with the 100% freedom of:

– You don't have to put up with anyone;
— You don't have to be a computer geek;
— You don't have to know boring and complicated programming;
– You don't have to spend a fortune;

Why waste months of headaches and hundreds of euros when you can have your website for a fraction of the time and cost without having to put up with anyone?

Here's what you'll find out:

• What's The Best Type Of Program For You To Create Your Website Quickly And Easily – page 5;

• The Recommended Program for You – Page 8;

• How to Create Your FREE Website – page 17;

• What You Need to Get Your Website Up and Running – page 12;

• The Fastest Way You Can Create Your Website – page 15;

• Recommended Alternative Programs For You – page 11;

• How to Get Your Website Up and Running Fast – page 16;

• Recommendations For You – page 19;

With this valuable condensed knowledge you will know how to make and implement your website in a few hours!

Will you pass up this opportunity?

Order your handy E-Book NOW!

YOU HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO YOUR E-BOOK

Your E-book is readily available for shipment right after you place your order.

Ordering is easy, fast and 100% safe for you.

Just send a message now here on the Facebook page.

Order available by MBWay and PayPal.

After your payment, your E-Book is sent to you in the chat in a .pdf file.

If you invest in many programming manuals to study how to program and create your own website, you will probably — at least — spend 100€ (one hundred euros) and it would take months to master the difficulty of knowing how to program!

If you hire a web design agency to build your website for you, they will probably charge you — at best — €250 (two hundred and fifty euros) at the very least.

Your new useful and practical E-book costs you a fraction of those investments: just €20 (twenty euros).

YOU HAVE A FULL 90 DAY WARRANTY FOR YOU

Apply one of the many ways revealed in your new E-Book to create your own website. If after 90 days you haven't been able to create your new website after applying one of the easy ways, simply send us a message and your money will be refunded — without any further questions.

How long are you going to go on without having your own website?

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

ORDER NOW!

Yours sincerely,

MF Manuals – Manuals For Those Who Hate Computers And Have No Time To Lose

P.S - I remind you that you have a full 90 days to try your new booklet. If, after reading your new e-book booklet and trying to create your website, you find that you can't, simply send a message here on the Facebook Page and your money will be refunded – no further questions.

P.P.S - If you've already tried to create your own website, DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! Order your E-Book NOW.

Glenn February 25, 2023 06:12 PM

I Just Wasted 1500.00 on a Course on How to Build my Own Website - I Failed

Thanks MikePT,

You Are a Better man than Me.

You have discovered a Better Way. Based on my own 1500.00 FAILURE. (The Free Website I was Building did Not Function as Promised. Couldn't get it to Work. The Help Desk Helpers Didn't know how to fix it.) Blamed me for MY Mistake.

YOU seem to have Found a Great Niche.

You Might Test ONE SUGGESTION which is almost guaranteed to Beat Your CONTROL.

YOU Can Implement by Yourself. Without anyone elses help.

YOU might think this is EZ but it is NOT.

YOU Rewrite your offer by putting the Most PROFITABLE WORD in Copywriting at the front of your Letter Copy.

***YOU.***

You have Written the sales letter from YOUR Perspective.

I this

I that

I
I
I

What if you Started Every Paragraph with the Word YOU?

Rewrite it.

Then Test it VS your "Control."

You Should beat your current Response.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
Billionaire Watching club

P.S. - You Might be surprised to Find Out Our Billionaire Watching club has found 27 Self made Billionaires using the same INVISIBLE Psychology. All using
something I call, "Andrew Carnegie Competition."

You ever Hear about the 1st Ever Billionaire? Steel Kind Andrew Carnegie. Discovered EVERYBODY is unconsciously competitive.

When You Change The Bullets - You wanna Test Separately.

But If You Rewrote Your Bullets.

You Worked in a few "Bullets" from Successful Women who Bought Your book.
You
Create
Invisible
COMPETITION btwn Women Prospects.

(You Email them with a BRIBE. Say "I am Checking on You. To answer Questions. Share what has worked for others." Maybe use a Proven Hot Button Bribe for Women - one of my Reports. "How to Knock out STRESS in 30 Seconds")

Crazy simple yet powerful. Simply touch 8 accucpressure points on the face.
Boom. STRESS is gone.

trevord92 February 26, 2023 06:29 AM

Re: Need Help! Your Opinion Is Very Welcomed

Ouch!

Wordpress is probably the easiest and best way to do a website - price starts at zero and plenty of people on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer etc available to help if you get stuck.

MikePT February 26, 2023 07:43 AM

Got it.

Thanks Glenn!

GorgeousPsychologist March 1, 2023 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevord92 (Post 43611)
Ouch!

Wordpress is probably the easiest and best way to do a website - price starts at zero and plenty of people on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer etc available to help if you get stuck.

Agreed with you. WordPress is easy to use for a beginner.

It's actually built for non-technical people. The user interface is intuitive and friendly. To add a new design to your website, you can simply download a theme. If you need to add a new function, like a contact form, you just install a plugin you can easily do.

Dien Rice March 3, 2023 12:20 AM

Possible idea... narrower targeting...

Hi Mike,

My thoughts are that it would be better if you targeted specific industries of people who might want to build their own websites...

I'm not sure who... Family-run restaurants? Psychic healers? Life coaches? I'd have to do research!

That way, your pitch can be much more specific... (and in my opinion, more compelling)

A "back end" could be a "done for you" deal... Some will want to hire your web-building services because of your book! (They might get it and then think, "I don't have time"...)

You don't need to create the website yourself... Partner with a website building business, and take a commission for bringing them the business

Best wishes!

Dien

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePT (Post 43609)
Hey guys! It's been a while I haven't posted here. :)

So, getting straight to the point:

I'm using facebook ADS to sell an e-book I wrote: "Build Your Own Website By Yourself Without Putting Up With Anyone".

The audience are women 45 - 64 years old. I find that women are more open minded. Is both for hobby and professional/business owner. The market is so small here in Portugal that I try to include both hobby and professional/business owner.

The ad is simply a sales letter in text + 1 e-book cover image.

SITUATION: Sometimes I sell at a profit, sometimes not.

The ad works to be sent a message directly in the Facebook Page chat – I do not redirect to any landing page outside.

It's all done via chat only.

The Customer pays for the e-book by PayPal or another mechanism, and I send him the E-book in .pdf file through the chat. Simple as that.

And it has worked beautifully, no dramas. So far I've only had 1 refund where the person – wrongly – thought that the e-book was written with texts copied directly from Google.

The help I ask of you is:

Bearing in mind that sometimes I make a profit and sometimes I don't, it makes me believe that there is indeed some interest in the e-book, and I keep my faith in it.

But obviously I wanted it to be predictably stable with profit.

What do you think it can be done to change the situation?

Do you think this situation can be solved by changing just the copy or the image? The image is simply the e-book cover, I test different covers and backgrounds.

Do you think it would drastically change if I redirected people to an outside landing page?

I tested different markets here in Portugal. I test in English language to other countries. I tested many markets. I tested using emojis too.

I send below the copy and the image attached.

Thank you all.

MikePT

----------------------- COPY BELOW (It's originally written in Portuguese, I just translated directly from Google Translation. Don't mind any grammatical errors) ----------------------------

ATTENTION: Easily and Quickly Do It Yourself Your Own Website In Just Few Hours And Without Spending A Fortune

Dear friend,

If you ever thought or tried to create your own website now in just few hours instead of time consuming months you have your own website up and running.

Whether for your professional or hobby website.

This E-Book reveals to you different easy proven ways that you can use of your choice to finally get your website created.

It contains condensed information that is easy and quick to apply, ideal for beginners.

It is suitable for you to create various types of websites: tiny, small, medium, large, giant. Blog, E-Commerce, Informative. Commercial, corporate, leisure.

All this with the 100% freedom of:

– You don't have to put up with anyone;
— You don't have to be a computer geek;
— You don't have to know boring and complicated programming;
– You don't have to spend a fortune;

Why waste months of headaches and hundreds of euros when you can have your website for a fraction of the time and cost without having to put up with anyone?

Here's what you'll find out:

• What's The Best Type Of Program For You To Create Your Website Quickly And Easily – page 5;

• The Recommended Program for You – Page 8;

• How to Create Your FREE Website – page 17;

• What You Need to Get Your Website Up and Running – page 12;

• The Fastest Way You Can Create Your Website – page 15;

• Recommended Alternative Programs For You – page 11;

• How to Get Your Website Up and Running Fast – page 16;

• Recommendations For You – page 19;

With this valuable condensed knowledge you will know how to make and implement your website in a few hours!

Will you pass up this opportunity?

Order your handy E-Book NOW!

YOU HAVE IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO YOUR E-BOOK

Your E-book is readily available for shipment right after you place your order.

Ordering is easy, fast and 100% safe for you.

Just send a message now here on the Facebook page.

Order available by MBWay and PayPal.

After your payment, your E-Book is sent to you in the chat in a .pdf file.

If you invest in many programming manuals to study how to program and create your own website, you will probably — at least — spend 100€ (one hundred euros) and it would take months to master the difficulty of knowing how to program!

If you hire a web design agency to build your website for you, they will probably charge you — at best — €250 (two hundred and fifty euros) at the very least.

Your new useful and practical E-book costs you a fraction of those investments: just €20 (twenty euros).

YOU HAVE A FULL 90 DAY WARRANTY FOR YOU

Apply one of the many ways revealed in your new E-Book to create your own website. If after 90 days you haven't been able to create your new website after applying one of the easy ways, simply send us a message and your money will be refunded — without any further questions.

How long are you going to go on without having your own website?

Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

ORDER NOW!

Yours sincerely,

MF Manuals – Manuals For Those Who Hate Computers And Have No Time To Lose

P.S - I remind you that you have a full 90 days to try your new booklet. If, after reading your new e-book booklet and trying to create your website, you find that you can't, simply send a message here on the Facebook Page and your money will be refunded – no further questions.

P.P.S - If you've already tried to create your own website, DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! Order your E-Book NOW.

MikePT March 6, 2023 07:00 AM

Hi Dien,

Thanks for replying.

I already tested that to different niches, didn't worked out. Maybe to small tiny niches...

Thanks!

Glenn March 17, 2023 06:10 PM

Remember *Obvious Adams"* - Sell to Sm Biz Owner WITH Websites

Thanks Mike,

Dunno if you KNOW this.

But 98% of the Small biz owners who ALREADY have a website. (And Since they are ALREADY spending money on it. They can DIVERT that moolah to you.)

Almost Everybody with a website DOES NOT MAKE a DIME from them.

They get NO LEADS.

No New Business.

Your Competing Web Designers HARP on Traffic.

But Getting eyeballs is NOT making a sale.

Your Job Mr Phelps.

PICK a Niche you know or can Research Fast.

Write a FREE REPORT which Your "Traffic" Cannot Ignore.
Or
Do a Free Mp3 or Video Report. (Free but requiring contact info)

ONCE you have their Contact info.

THEN you can ASK them Questions like, "WHAT DO YOU WANNA BUY?"

And Adapt Your Marketing and Product to fit.

Thanks,
Glenn

Glenn March 17, 2023 06:19 PM

Mike - You Might Create a 2nd Website BackEnd Product

Thanks Mike,

Just re-Read your original question.

You have made some SALES to women!

Congrats.

This means EZ Money.

BIG Backend Bucks you left on the Table

MOST of your women Buyers DID NOT Take Action. And 99% of those who Did FAILED to make any moolah.

Did not finish.

Did Not get a domain

Did not put up content

DID NOT MAKE ANY MONEY.

So If you Email them and Offer to HELP them.

COACH them.
(If you do not want to spend time coaching. You CAN send a Questionnaire. FIND OUT what the Big Stumbling blocks are. And SELL the Answers.)

Keeping in mind to FIRST Find out their HOT BUTTONS.

***What do they Want to DO Badly Enough to SUFFER thru Website creation?***

Thanks,
Glenn