SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The one true fast track to high income is... (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10022)

GordonJ October 28, 2017 12:46 PM

The one true fast track to high income is...

YOU.

Do you want large piles of money to come to you quickly? Do you know how to "manifest" said piles?

Here is the tested and proven formula:

First, define your "large pile" of moolah. How much is that? Here is a secret of manifestation, Law of Attraction, and even the Square One Workshops:

You can't exceed your personal GOVERNOR of believable results.

Five years ago, Bud Riggs brought in 25,000 dollars in less than 30 days via his Headlight Cleaning manual. Almost 300 manuals sold at 97 bux each, he sold 103 (or so) the first day.

It was a nice PILE of dough. But, it wasn't his best month or even the largest amount.

We didn't know how many he would sell, but we had a hunch, and it was there were at least 250 people ready, willing and able to buy his manual...but we had to find them. Fortunately, my lists of several thousand Opportunity Seekers told me, it was very doable, very quickly, IF he had something of quality and had been tested and perfected in the real world.

Some reading this have never brought in 25k in a month, and many may have never gone over 5k in 30 days, so you may have a built in LIMIT, the so-called governor which prevents you from attaining the maximum profits in the minimum time.

I recall a Titanic promotion we did at SCI which pulled in tens of thousands of dollars in a matter of days. AH, the power of a list of BUYERS, with money to spend, and a willingness to spend it.

But lets get personal. OK?

I think the fastest track, with the most SUSTAINABLE long term results, is:

finding the ONE thing, as far as making money goes,

the ONE thing which matches your personality, experience and your natural abilities.

See, you came into the world with something, and maybe it was a gift, an inheritance of genes, or location.

But over time, and through exposure to the opportunities of life, you may have gotten buried in an avalanche of work, survival, struggle, and simply not knowing what to do.

And as I have spoken to hundreds, if not thousands of Opportunity seekers over the years, I have a pretty good idea of what these GOVERNORS are, the things, ideas, concepts and even deeply ingrained beliefs which are preventing you from realizing, not only your full potential...

but also, preventing you from making big piles of scratch in no time at all.

It doesn't take a 60 hour a week grind either, in fact it is pretty simple.

Here is how simple it is.

There are PEOPLE (a person) with money to spend on what they want and need, or think they need.

THEY are already spending money. They are buying.

YOU just need to offer something COMPLIMENTARY to what you KNOW they are buying.

That is the fast track to big piles of cashola spread across your kitchen table.

NOW, your secret... the thing which will determine your abilty to do this, is if your daily activity and focus for making money is

in synch, and harmonizes with what you LIKE to do, what your plan is and how you LEVERAGE your skills, knowledge and experience.

UNfortunately, most of you fight yourselves. Your biggest enemy, isn't lack of time, or money, or know how. It is your lack of belief, confidence and a doable plan. Of course, there are always exceptions of the guy who lacked belief but did it anyway, but for MOST people...

the stumble made is at the start, the choosing the wrong thing which doesn't match what your IDEAL or perfect money making activity would be.

Do you know what YOUR perfect big pile of money in break neck speed IS?

I'll give you the first part of the answer, it is YOU, realized. As defined at dictionary.com:

1. to grasp or understand clearly.
2. to make real; give reality to (a hope, fear, plan, etc.).
3. to bring vividly to the mind.
4. to convert into cash or money: to realize securities.
5. to obtain as a profit or income for oneself by trade, labor, or investment.

So, do YOU understand yourself CLEARLY?

Gordon

Dien Rice October 29, 2017 02:29 AM

A completely different mindset...

Hi Gordon,

Great post!

I'll write a little bit of a longer reply later, but for now, I'll just refer to this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 38670)
We didn't know how many he would sell, but we had a hunch, and it was there were at least 250 people ready, willing and able to buy his manual...but we had to find them.

That seems like a great approach!

You know how many people are "out there" ready to buy - you just have to find them!

As opposed to the mindset of... how do I get people to buy?

I think it's a completely different mindset (and a great one)...

Thanks for sharing...

Best wishes!

Dien

unpinkpanther October 29, 2017 03:03 AM

What role does SKILL play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 38670)
UNfortunately, most of you fight yourselves. Your biggest enemy, isn't lack of time, or money, or know how. It is your lack of belief, confidence and a doable plan.

Gordon:

Thank you for your post

As you've stated, lists of buyers can be helpful.

I believe even if YOU were dropped into any English-speaking country without a dime, you will quickly bring in the cashola...based on your known SKILL of building and nurturing lists of BUYERS.

Without SKILLFUL action, building a profitable list can easily turn to a wild goose chase and a money drain.

What cost-effective ways would you recommend for targeting lists of buyers?

Thank you

GordonJ October 29, 2017 11:53 AM

Re: What role does SKILL play?

Quote:

Originally Posted by unpinkpanther (Post 38673)
Gordon:

Thank you for your post

As you've stated, lists of buyers can be helpful.

I believe even if YOU were dropped into any English-speaking country without a dime, you will quickly bring in the cashola...based on your known SKILL of building and nurturing lists of BUYERS.

Without SKILLFUL action, building a profitable list can easily turn to a wild goose chase and a money drain.

What cost-effective ways would you recommend for targeting lists of buyers?

Thank you

If I were dropped into anywhere, I'd look for a list of buyers, SOMEONE else has, and help them get more juice from it. I'd BORROW, or better yet, leverage existing buyers. It is, at the core, pretty much the whole seed of Jay Abraham and Dan Kennedy teachings on Joint Ventures.

I like to think that I have enough diverse experience across businesses, that perhaps my vision is less myopic than the guy with the list. So, say there is a successful HAMBURGER stand, where all the locals go...I could approach him, offer a FREE marketing appraisal, and at the end of it, have a JV offer which we

BOTH

would BENEFIT from. Mutual benefit is the key to leveraging someone's list, knowledge, skill, etc.

GordonJ