SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   your ideas please (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2046)

bobmcalister December 8, 2006 11:24 AM

your ideas please

ok ....

talking to a gubmint Official,,about a state wide campaign of awareness..

he has been using billboards...basically the purpose of the advertising is to inform the public of ability to contact this agency in the event of a local catastrophe ..as in FEMA.....

so ....what do you all think is a better way ?

I am thinking something along the lines of a memo baords type of program ...or ?

sendout cards with a magnetic ad ?

thanks

I appreciate your ideas...

Pete Egeler December 8, 2006 05:45 PM

Re: your ideas please

Bob,

You could also try a free Hotsheet handout.. "25 Things You Should Know Before.." "Be Prepared.." etc.

Pete

MichaelRoss December 8, 2006 09:27 PM

One idea... Don't do business with The Beast

Bob,

Thanks for ASKing for a Better Way.

My take is...

NEVER do business with the Gummint (The Beast).

Why?

Because when you do you encourage the continued Theft of the fruits of people's labor. You are making money from the Forced removal of other people's money from their Purses. And you are Directly Profiting from and Participating in the biggest Protection Racket known to man. You are playing a part in the impoverishment of millions of people.

Every dollar spent is a dollar Justified to be Taken from someone else.

If *I*, as an individual, cannot come into your home and take your money with threats of punishment if you object, then just because other individuals who call themselves Govt, should also NOT be allowed to do it.

Every dollar YOu make from a dealing with The Beast, has to be Take from someone else who objects to that taking, and could certainly object to the way their dollar was spent and how it went into Your pocket.

Michael Ross

Capt Charley December 9, 2006 12:10 PM

Hi Bob - My experience dealing with the government was nil because I didn't like the idea of doing biz with them . My experience dealing with people running for office taught me to quit that. Their paying record was dismal.
Capt Charley

Glenn December 10, 2006 07:11 AM

Dear Bob,

Thanks.

You may want to ask a different question - along with YOURS.

WHO is already doing business with this GUBmnt Official - that is getting paid ALREADY - that you can get a piece of the pie from?

You can get old and gray waiting to get paid, other-wise.

Glenn

Glenn December 11, 2006 05:37 PM

Dear Bob,

Thanks.

Got your ph Call. You didn't leave a #.

AND...

As entreprenurial as YOU are. The oil and water difference btwn YOUR personality and that of any gumt official I've met.

Means war.

Not peaceful profit making.

A Top mentors Rule - NEVER work in anything where you don't have CONTROL.

Glenn