SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Highlander club (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1715)

Joetrevison September 26, 2006 03:32 PM

Highlander club

This was a club of business people that had a newsletter every month. I search the web and even called the former publisher, they sold it but then it got sold again and no one knows what happen. Help. Does anyone know and had dealing with them recently. Thanks

Michael Mayhew September 26, 2006 03:40 PM

Re: Highlander club

Their still around. Owned by Lombardi Publishing. I just received a direct mailing from them a couple of days ago. Now, $39.95 for a year.

Joetrevison September 27, 2006 10:03 AM

Thanks Michael I found them thanks to you. But they want $89. I would gladdly pay $39.95 but $89 is too much. I read many of them. I tell stuff you know. Of course you need reminded of this that way I would pay $39.95

Joetrevison September 27, 2006 07:06 PM

I just bought a year subscription for that price, not bad, they have some great ideas, who knows.

Unregistered July 16, 2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joetrevison (Post 5621)
This was a club of business people that had a newsletter every month. I search the web and even called the former publisher, they sold it but then it got sold again and no one knows what happen. Help. Does anyone know and had dealing with them recently. Thanks

Hello, my name is Don York. Does anyone know how to contact the Highlander Club? I received a direct mailing from them and wanted to ask some questions about the club. Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Don York

M.Sturgis July 16, 2007 01:10 PM

Hello Don try this site www.dougdanna.com

According to www.highlanderclub.com he is the Man!
"
I’m Doug D’Anna. I’m the Chief Success Advisor for The Highlander
Club
. It is my job to oversee our rich Club tradition: members helping other members succeed. And now that your status has been upgraded to pre-approved, it is my distinct pleasure to extend a helping hand to you."
Good luck,
Michael

Pete Egeler July 16, 2007 02:31 PM

It's STILL $39.95..

Just went to the site. If you order "now" you can get the membership for "Only $39.94 (Reg. $89). :)

Noticed some "rings" to the Bonus Titles. Then, I saw the name of one of the "special people". Stone Evans. Hmmm.

Pete

Crimefighter76 April 17, 2008 07:30 PM

Yes, I was a lifetime member for the old club. They had a lot of good newsletters with spicy information in them. It was worth $89 back then.

ThaDragonSourceRa March 25, 2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joetrevison (Post 5621)

Hi,

I was a member back in the early 90's when it was mail order. It was good then, and I am sure it's good now. It's a different way of looking at life to maximize benefits. One example, I distinctly remember is THC talking about buying a car that appreciates in value as you drive it vs. the other way around. Most people accept depreciating cars as a fact of life. They talked about the value of buying a classic car, that only appreciates in value every year, even as you drive it. This is the kind of wisdom THC offer, but in many different ways. I recommend you accept that offer, it's a small amount of money to receive a new way of thinking that can and will benefit you if only for showing the door to thinking differently about value. Education is an asset, this one is cheap! -TDSR