SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Since this is what I am doing in April, thought I'd share. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10619)

GordonJ April 2, 2020 10:58 AM

Since this is what I am doing in April, thought I'd share.

First thing.

FREE. Get a copy (if you were foolish enough not to get one before) of

APV AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING report. Link to download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tcg0ywgpw...apv77.pdf?dl=0

I've spent a lot of time this last month talking to people all over the world, (thank you, you know who you are)...

And I've helped several people with their struggling businesses, in ways I'm not yet ready to share...and the thing is

THIS>>>>>>>>>>>INFORMATION is more important than ever.

The arts and sciences of making money, especially from home, WITHOUT contact with the outside world...

is BOOMING. So, I and other savvy experienced folks, are dusting off our useful information products and going full steam ahead.

I am aiming for 10 NEW products in April, all of which will be APV sites.

An Automatic Product Vending site
is just like a vending machine,
you put money in,
press a button,
your product comes out

Easy, peasy nothing queasy. You want to have one of these working for you ASAP, don't you?

That is reason 1 you can get a FREE copy of the APV report.

Read it, or review it. THEN....

contact me (VIA EMAIL [email protected]) WITH your ideas for an information product.

I can either help you analyze the need and market.
Or
Help you flesh out the idea.
Or.
Help you write it.
Or,

help you sell it. AND

Even have a PLACE, right here at SowPub to offer it to both our members and our visitors which are gaining daily.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Gordon

PS It has been four years, some kids have gone to and graduated college, other people have served in the military, others have done nothing. The offers at the end, of course, are not in effect today.

Also, here is THE CREED. If you read it, great for you. If you APPLY IT, you'll make money, you choose, fair enough?

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/creed.pdf

Dien Rice April 2, 2020 03:47 PM

Info-products... If you can help them get out of their current pickle...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 40639)
First thing.

FREE. Get a copy (if you were foolish enough not to get one before) of

APV AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING report. Link to download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tcg0ywgpw...apv77.pdf?dl=0

I've spent a lot of time this last month talking to people all over the world, (thank you, you know who you are)...

And I've helped several people with their struggling businesses, in ways I'm not yet ready to share...and the thing is

THIS>>>>>>>>>>>INFORMATION is more important than ever.

The arts and sciences of making money, especially from home, WITHOUT contact with the outside world...

is BOOMING. So, I and other savvy experienced folks, are dusting off our useful information products and going full steam ahead.

I am aiming for 10 NEW products in April, all of which will be APV sites.

An Automatic Product Vending site
is just like a vending machine,
you put money in,
press a button,
your product comes out

Easy, peasy nothing queasy. You want to have one of these working for you ASAP, don't you?

That is reason 1 you can get a FREE copy of the APV report.

Read it, or review it. THEN....

contact me (VIA EMAIL [email protected]) WITH your ideas for an information product.

I can either help you analyze the need and market.
Or
Help you flesh out the idea.
Or.
Help you write it.
Or,

help you sell it. AND

Even have a PLACE, right here at SowPub to offer it to both our members and our visitors which are gaining daily.

ANY QUESTIONS?

Gordon

PS It has been four years, some kids have gone to and graduated college, other people have served in the military, others have done nothing. The offers at the end, of course, are not in effect today.

Also, here is THE CREED. If you read it, great for you. If you APPLY IT, you'll make money, you choose, fair enough?

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/creed.pdf

Hi Gordon,

I'm getting the same sense as you...

Some info-product businesses are doing VERY well right now...

People are scared, confused, they have financial problems and other problems...

They NEED and WANT answers...

IF you can provide some of those valuable answers... Which will help them get out of this pickle safely... It's well worth them spending a few bucks on...

And many people know it...

- Dien

GordonJ April 4, 2020 11:49 AM

Revising my Pocket Pro to an 8 page manual.

Sometime last year I showed my Pocket Pro Guides, the little 16 page booklet made from a single sheet of paper. Anyhow, I am now going with 8 pages, just easier and if need be, use two pieces of paper to get my 16 page booklets.

I'll share (maybe) some of them when finished. I am being PAID to create them to BRAND them to a specific business and can Print On Demand.

Put on your thinking caps, WHO would or could use a little BONUS or Freebie, which has value, and is willing to pay for them????

Go WAY back in time to the J. Krug simple pubs and think of his booklet he did for banks and savings and loans.

And they could be a menu for a restaurant, or activities/games for kids who are home. Or for bird watchers (many of us are now looking out our windows)...

A single sheet of paper turned into CASH.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 40641)
Hi Gordon,

IF you can provide some of those valuable answers... Which will help them get out of this pickle safely... It's well worth them spending a few bucks on...

- Dien

GordonJ April 11, 2020 06:04 PM

My first new PRODUCT. Break on through to the other side.

Going to wait until after the big decision has been made this coming week. See when the powers that be say ally ally in free and open the country back up.

That is wait until this coming week before I actually open up my NEW APV site, for the new report, Break on through to the other side.

Always liked the DOORS and Jim.

The NEW report will have a lot of old Gordon in it (as in THE CREED, Chatteling, Remote Influence, etc.) and a lot of NEW ideas; choices, checklists and charity.

Not sure of the price, probably 10 bux. May have a back end of membership site, but that depends on feedback.

Put it here because it is the least read thread. So, if you do see it, you are ahead of the pack. Let me know ASAP if there is something you want to see in the NEW report which will be sold via an AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING site.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 40641)
Hi Gordon,

- Dien