SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   First issue of the new SeedZine is out! (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6333)

Dien Rice April 13, 2009 09:06 PM

First issue of the new SeedZine is out!
 
If you subscribed, you should find it in your email IN-box...

If you don't have a copy, it's not too late! Go to this link

http://www.seedzine.com

fill in the form, and we'll send you out one right away... :)

The main article is about how "Hotsheets made me go Full Circle"...

Best wishes!

Dien

MichaelRoss April 13, 2009 11:31 PM

Do previous subs need to resub?
 
Dien,

I was a Sub to the Old Seedzine. I have nothing in my In Box. Do I have to resubscribe for this incarnation?

Michael Ross

Dien Rice April 13, 2009 11:38 PM

The quick answer is... yes
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelRoss (Post 24351)
Dien,

I was a Sub to the Old Seedzine. I have nothing in my In Box. Do I have to resubscribe for this incarnation?

Michael Ross

Hi Michael,

Yes, I apologize for the extra hassle. Old subscribers need to resubscribe, because I've gone to a whole new system...

Once you re-enter your details, you'll be immediately sent the first issue, as if by magic! :)

Thanks :)

Dien

LindaC April 14, 2009 01:00 AM

Re: First issue of the new SeedZine is out!
 
Hi Dien,

Just finished reading the first issue of the new SeedZine.

Great publication.

Looking forward to the co-op opportunity with Gordon.

Thanks again for the SeedZine and for SOWPub.

My Best 2 U,

LindaC

JimmyKrug April 14, 2009 01:06 PM

Re: First issue of the new SeedZine is out!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 24350)
If you subscribed, you should find it in your email IN-box...

If you don't have a copy, it's not too late! Go to this link

http://www.seedzine.com

fill in the form, and we'll send you out one right away... :)

The main article is about how "Hotsheets made me go Full Circle"...

Best wishes!

Dien


I got my copy of the SeedZine Newsletter. Good reading :o
So the Hot Sheets are like special reports?

I need something to read while slicing up a mozzarella ball I just bought at the grocery store. My favorite habit these days is - eating sliced cheese while drinking a beer and reading a short, to-the-point, epub.

MichaelRoss April 14, 2009 10:50 PM

My definition of a hotsheet
 
Jimmy,

Thanks for asking.

Quote:

So the Hot Sheets are like special reports?

Gordon may have a different Description, but I describe them at http://www.hotsheetcity.com/ as...

Quote:

A Hotsheet is an Answer to a Question and usually Solves a Problem (no matter how small or minor or urgent) and is written in one, two or three columns over one, two, four or more pages.

It often answers the question, "How do I ..." As in "How do I make an autorun CD?", "How do I pay off my debts faster?", "How can I help prevent identity theft?", "How can I open an offshore bank account?", "How do I get rid of warts naturally?", "How do I get rid of ants from my kitchen?", "How can I invest in real estate as a retirement vehicle without doing it full time?" and so on.

The information presented in a Hotsheet is concise and to the point and contains no fluff or filler. And because it answers one very specific question it can be shorter than a report or manual on the same subject.

The information can be written or it can contain pictures - as in simple building plans. And is presented in an easy-to-read manner, instead of impossible-to-read technical manual style.

And you can see plenty of examples at that website.

Michael Ross

JimmyKrug April 14, 2009 11:59 PM

Re: My definition of a hotsheet
 
Okay, I just signed up. I think I need a hot-sheet on getting rid of a pot belly. It just started appearing about two months ago. About the same time as the beer and the cheese habit.

I was told by an expert that I would have to change my diet and that excercise wasn't enough. I was interviewed on WSRQ in Sarasota last week and during the commerical, I asked "how would you get rid of pot-belly syndrome?"

I wanted to hear sit-ups, crunches. I can handle that. Not eating... I don't know about that. Of course, I'm doing what everyone else does when they hear something they'd rather not.

Seeking 2nd opinions.




Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelRoss (Post 24359)
Jimmy,

Thanks for asking.



Gordon may have a different Description, but I describe them at http://www.hotsheetcity.com/ as...



And you can see plenty of examples at that website.

Michael Ross


Bill April 15, 2009 05:36 PM

Re: My definition of a hotsheet
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyKrug (Post 24360)
Okay, I just signed up. I think I need a hot-sheet on getting rid of a pot belly. It just started appearing about two months ago. About the same time as the beer and the cheese habit.

I was told by an expert that I would have to change my diet and that excercise wasn't enough. I was interviewed on WSRQ in Sarasota last week and during the commerical, I asked "how would you get rid of pot-belly syndrome?"

I wanted to hear sit-ups, crunches. I can handle that. Not eating... I don't know about that. Of course, I'm doing what everyone else does when they hear something they'd rather not.

Seeking 2nd opinions.


Jimmy:

Check out http://www.marksdailyapple.com/ for tips on eating - interesting website.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.