SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   One more trial balloon released into the etherworld of SowPub. My latest gig... (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11077)

GordonJ August 23, 2021 02:35 PM

One more trial balloon released into the etherworld of SowPub. My latest gig...

Aug. 22, my first new HOTSHEET was begun, the new work, which you can preorder for 5 bux via paypal or Facebook messenger (use messenger, you get an extra free gift not given to others)...

It is a compilation of the last 35 years of my online business activity, dating back to 1986 when I was selling computer parts and pieces on old bulletin boards. My recent threads, here and Warrior Forum, and private discussions from both and Facebook too, regarding Business 101 to 999... shone some light on TODAY'S STATE OF THE ART OF MAKING A BUCKEROO.

So, I am attempting to distill, the important points into HOTSHEETS, then put them in a report, and see what it does.

Making Money 101 to 999-The BEST of 35 years of Online Money Making.

Any takers? Or requests? Or inclusions?

Gordon

P.A, Paypal preferred? [email protected] 5 bux (for now) gets you all the HOTSHEETS now in production.

Dien Rice August 26, 2021 01:04 AM

Check your PayPal for some bucks wired to you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42229)
Aug. 22, my first new HOTSHEET was begun, the new work, which you can preorder for 5 bux via paypal or Facebook messenger (use messenger, you get an extra free gift not given to others)...

It is a compilation of the last 35 years of my online business activity, dating back to 1986 when I was selling computer parts and pieces on old bulletin boards. My recent threads, here and Warrior Forum, and private discussions from both and Facebook too, regarding Business 101 to 999... shone some light on TODAY'S STATE OF THE ART OF MAKING A BUCKEROO.

So, I am attempting to distill, the important points into HOTSHEETS, then put them in a report, and see what it does.

Making Money 101 to 999-The BEST of 35 years of Online Money Making.

Any takers? Or requests? Or inclusions?

Gordon

P.A, Paypal preferred? [email protected] 5 bux (for now) gets you all the HOTSHEETS now in production.

Thanks Gordon, can't wait!

$5 hot Paypal bucks have been wired to you... :)

Best wishes!

Dien

GordonJ August 27, 2021 10:56 AM

My first VIDEO HOTSHEET, needs a little work. But, before the month is out...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 42243)
Thanks Gordon, can't wait!

$5 hot Paypal bucks have been wired to you... :)

Best wishes!

Dien

To Dien, and everyone else who sent the 5 bux. You will get the newest, HOTSHEET, a VIDEO, of all things...in the next couple of weeks. It is interesting using all the different software, but it looks like my two workhorses are going to be screencast o matic for screen capture and OBS for video editing...

Well. We'll see. Literally won't we. I may have a few sleepless nights trying to get it the way I want it...but I think you ALL will find it useful.

Gordon

Dien Rice August 28, 2021 03:02 AM

I'm chomping at the bit... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42253)
To Dien, and everyone else who sent the 5 bux. You will get the newest, HOTSHEET, a VIDEO, of all things...in the next couple of weeks. It is interesting using all the different software, but it looks like my two workhorses are going to be screencast o matic for screen capture and OBS for video editing...

Well. We'll see. Literally won't we. I may have a few sleepless nights trying to get it the way I want it...but I think you ALL will find it useful.

Hi Gordon,

Very much looking forward to it!

I've known about screencasts for a long time... But haven't done any kind of screencast type of video...

However...

I did just acquire some pretty good sounding text-to-audio software... It sounds quite real (not "robotic")... I'm planning on experimenting with it to create audio-versions of various articles and reports...

(Could potentially be used for "audio-hotsheets" !)

Best wishes!

Dien