SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Updated Harvey Brody Course? (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6670)

ultimatelifespan December 26, 2009 07:36 PM

Updated Harvey Brody Course?

Does anyone have details on Harvey Brody's UPDATED "How To Become Financially And Personally Independent" course that's in the works?

I'm the proud owner of 2/3's (I'm missing Part 3, Section 1) of the original :)

Thanks,
Buck Rizvi

P.S. I'm still looking for a copy of Part 3, Section 1 and will pay top dollar for it!

Dien Rice December 29, 2009 07:07 PM

Re: Updated Harvey Brody Course?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimatelifespan (Post 25697)
Does anyone have details on Harvey Brody's UPDATED "How To Become Financially And Personally Independent" course that's in the works?

I'm the proud owner of 2/3's (I'm missing Part 3, Section 1) of the original :)

Thanks,
Buck Rizvi

P.S. I'm still looking for a copy of Part 3, Section 1 and will pay top dollar for it!

Hi Buck,

I recently spoke with Harvey... He's working on the new course full bore (and I'm assisting where I can), but I can't say when it will be ready yet. Of course, I'll let you know when it's ready...

One thing about Harvey is he's very thorough (as those who have his earlier course would know). So it's not going to be something only done half-way, or "slapped together"... It's going to be something which is very useful and powerful.

Harvey has new approaches too which are even more powerful than what he was doing in his earlier days (when his earlier course was put together).

One thing which is unique about Harvey Brody is he has been making money continuously since he started, consistently, without a lot of "booms" and "busts" that others have, with no legal troubles, and in a completely and totally ethical way. He has no employees (apart from working with his immediate family), which means he doesn't have the "headaches" that others have in dealing with their huge "armies" of employees. He can take time off when he wants to, spend time with his family or go on holiday whenever he wants, and generally live a happy and low-stress life.

By the way, his old course is still valuable, so if you have a copy, or do get your hands on a copy, it is still very beneficial. (I would recommend going over it multiple times - some of the powerful stuff is only mentioned in one or two passages, and is easy to miss if you only read it once.)

For those who don't know, Harvey has multiple products and multiple businesses. His first product was the "zoom spout oiler", which he still sells very profitably today, many decades after it was first created and introduced. To show you what it looks like, here are some links...

http://www.zoomspoutoiler.com
http://www.happcontrols.com/cleaning...e/29103300.htm
http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com/(yq...spx?SKU=12054&

Harvey makes a profit from purchases from any of the above places (and many other places too)... Even though the "zoom spout oiler" has been selling for many decades, he's been able to keep "protecting" it in multiple ways, which makes it very hard for anyone to compete with him...

The "lynchpin" of his whole approach is the concept of a "toll position," which is a concept he came up with in the 1950s, but there are also a lot of other important concepts and techniques which build on that...

As there are further developments, I'll update you about them...! The bottom line is Harvey's working hard on it (and I'm assisting where I can), so you can rest assured that it is on its way, though I can't say yet exactly when it will be ready. It definitely won't be something which is "slapped together", but it will be very unique and there won't be anything else like it...

Best wishes,

Dien

ultimatelifespan December 29, 2009 10:16 PM

Thanks, Dien. I'm glad to hear that it's still in the works!

I love Harvey's '75 vintage course and look forward to the update.

He's really "walking the talk" by continuing to practice what he preached so long ago.

Buck

Bob Blagg January 25, 2010 10:11 AM

Hi Dien,

I was wondering if you have heard any more about a possible time table as to the release of Harvey Brody's new course?

Dien Rice January 25, 2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Blagg (Post 25855)
Hi Dien,

I was wondering if you have heard any more about a possible time table as to the release of Harvey Brody's new course?

Hi Bob,

I am in regular contact with Harvey... I can't give you a timetable, because it takes time to do it right. All I can say is - hold your horses! I promise you, you won't have seen anything like it before...

Those who have seen Harvey Brody's earlier (circa 1970s) course will know that what I say is true. The new course will include much newer and powerful information that he's learned in the decades since he created the earlier course...

I also remind you that, Harvey doesn't write courses to make a living. He makes a living from his real businesses with real products, that run more-or-less on "autopilot"... How does he do it? His powerful business is run with just 3 people (himself, and 2 family members) - so he doesn't have the problem of a lot of employees the way many others have...

Best wishes,

Dien

Fishman January 25, 2010 08:12 PM

Thanks Dien. Appreciate the update. I understand Bob's excitment though. I've been waiting two years for this to come out. But I know it's worth the wait.

I do hope it comes out soon. I'm seeing opportunity all around me, I just need the plan to follow to make something of those opportunities.

Thanks again Dien for putting in the time.

Fred

Bob Blagg January 25, 2010 11:38 PM

Dien,

Thank You!!! for the information.

I like Fishman and many others have been waiting over 2 years for this to come out.

I know it will be great when it finally does, but like a kid at Christmas time, I can hardly wait.

Bob Blagg February 26, 2010 04:14 PM

Monthly update question about Toll Position course.

Hi Dien,

I was just checking in to see if there was any update on the release of Harvey Brody's New Toll Position course.

Bob Blagg March 3, 2010 05:08 PM

Dien, any word on the updated Harvey Brody course?

Hi Dien,

I was just checking in to see if there was any update on the release of Harvey Brody's New Toll Position course.

Dien Rice March 3, 2010 05:22 PM

Re: Dien, any word on the updated Harvey Brody course?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Blagg (Post 26019)
Hi Dien,

Hi Bob,

Harvey's working on it...

Sorry for my slow reply, I haven't been too well the past week and a half or so, but I saw the doctor yesterday, got a prescription for some medicine, and I'm feeling a bit better already...

Best wishes,

Dien