SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My 2 Main Resolutions for 2015 (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9017)

Don Alm December 30, 2014 07:03 PM

My 2 Main Resolutions for 2015

1) I've already mentioned (in a previous thread) that I WILL get bizneses to PAY little ol' me......a "handsome Monthly Fee" for bringing them "Lead Calls"!

ALL biznesses want TWO things;
MORE LEADS and MORE PROFITS

So.....as I mentioned in a previous thread.....I have a way to get "Potential Clients/Customers/Patients" to PAY little ol' ME a nice Monthly Residual WITHOUT me having to do much "work" However......for me to undertake this......I WILL NEED the help of what's known as a "Virtual Assistant" (VA)

2) So.....2 weeks ago (Dec, 15. 2014), my wifee's PC has a problem SO......I bring her laptop down to my local PC Guy. But......the BOSS is not in and the guy who meets us at the door is a tall, young man, who asks what we want and, proceeds to set us down and look at our "problem".

Well.....we get the laptop "hooked up" and...my wifee proceeds to tell (his name is AJ) AJ......what the problem is.....and AJ......is squinting to see what's on the screen.

AJ comes up with some solutions and proceeds to make my wifees Laptop... RUN LIKE NEW!.....AND....tells us why and how and what we should be aware of!

So.....because I'm a "Professional Observer"......I ask AJ.....why is he putting his face so NEAR to the PC Screen!

He tells me......his youngest son grabbed his glasses the other day and stepped on them and......he doesn't have the money to buy another pair!

So.....with my "interrogation-technigues" (ya right) I found that AJ was a "Digi-Techno-Wiz" at a big, local PC biz and the biz decided to Pull Out of our Town. But....AJ loves this town and area and chose to stay.

So......he got a "J.O.B." with my "Computer Guy" so he could stay in the area.

So.... what does an "Idea Guy" like ME......looking for a "VA" (Virtual Assistant) who can handle my "Stuff" (aka as Out-Sourcing)....where I don't have to go to "the Philippines"?......Hey! Why not consider a local "Digi-Whiz"?

And.......why not do 2 things for my "VA find"!

1) Buy him TWO new sets of Glasses (in case one gets broken)
and.....
2) Offer him a way to make some "serious" money by doing my "Out-Sourcing" stuff

So......on Cristmas Eve......I presented AJ with a "Certificate" good for an Eye Exam and TWO sets of glasses ( I admit that 1 of my clients is an "Eye Doctor" who I've brought LOTS of biz to and......agreed to do the Exam And Glasses....for Freebies)

So.......as we head into the New Year (2015)......think about WHO YOU can help.....with your expertise or........just to "ENCOURAGE"....!

Don Alm......looking forward to the New Year and all the new challenges

SteveSki December 30, 2014 07:46 PM

Re: My 2 Main Resolutions for 2015

Great resolutions Don.

When asked about new years resolutions most people will have a list of goals…. I want to lose weight, I want to earn more, I want to get the garage, attic or basement finally organized….

But they are not very specific, they don’t set clear deadlines or put together a step-by-step plan of action to accomplish their goals. And they don’t have enough passion to turn their “wants” into absolute “musts”. They have no accountability partner to report their activity or inactivity to. And it’s so darn easy to slack off when the going gets tough and especially when you make some progress and become comfortable.

Comfort is my big issue…. When I’m comfortable I tend to get lazy and put things off but when I’m about to lose something I have that’s when I finally act so as not to lose.

But playing not to lose is not the same as playing to win and the road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.

As you say… every business owner wants two things… more buyers and more profits. You can show them something that will help them to get what they want and often they will stall but like you teach… Tell them: This is an excusive, only one type of each business to be included, today s the dead line for your type of business… they may still stall… but inject fear of loss…. I have appointments later today to see your your two top competitors…. They will often finally act so as not to lose out.

Have a great 2015

Cheers,
Steve Shulenski

Don Alm December 31, 2014 02:11 AM

There's a guy named Gene Pimental who sells "ready-made" websites (Rapid Pro Sites) (I have all 24)

What's really cool about these sites is;
Each one has a "video commercial" with a pretty girl asking viewers to get a copy of a Free Report about the "7 things to know about......" (viewers click in and we capture their email addy) .....and......the thing that turns prospects into clients is.....at the bottom of the home page is a square with 4 Thumbnails. Each Thumbnail represents 1 of 4 prospects chosen at random in the same niche.

Then, when these 4 are contacted they are told that.....ONLY ONE can have that spot.....the FIRST ONE who pays for it!

Talk about appealing to "Ego" and the "competitive nature of biz owners". Wow! When any of the 4 realize a competitor can get the spot.....they Leap into action.

Wonderful!

Don Alm.......Happy New Year

sandalwood December 31, 2014 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Alm (Post 34290)
There's a guy named Gene Pimental who sells "ready-made" websites (Rapid Pro Sites) (I have all 24)

Each one has a "video commercial" with a pretty girl asking viewers to get a copy of a Free Report about the "7 things to know about......" (viewers click in and we capture their email addy) .....and......the thing that turns prospects into clients is.....at the bottom of the home page is a square with 4 Thumbnails. Each Thumbnail represents 1 of 4 prospects chosen at random in the same niche.

Then, when these 4 are contacted they are told that.....ONLY ONE can have that spot.....the FIRST ONE who pays for it!

Talk about appealing to "Ego" and the "competitive nature of biz owners". Wow! When any of the 4 realize a competitor can get the spot.....they Leap into action.

Wonderful!

Don,

Happy New Year to you too. I googled Rapid Pro Sites and found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ocFN-FXGE

by Lori Brazelton

First, I am NOT saying you are promoting a scam...

Second, I am NOT saying Rapid Pro Sites is a scam...

Third, I am NOT endorsing this lady or her program...

Fourth, I AM making the audience aware of this video because she uses the "review" trick. She posts a review about one product hinting it might be a scam in order to promote her product. In fact, I think her program is both sleazy and a scam.

Fifth, If you look at the list of videos on the right hand side of her video, you will see she has done the same thing with other sites, ie used the review tactic.

Sixth, I hope I made myself plain. I don't want you starting off the New Year feeling or believing YOU personally have been attacked.

Seventh, I am now off to the Rapid Pro Sites to look it over.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tom

P.S. Google Rapid Pro Sites and see where her review ranks. I think you'll be surprised but at the same time see the ranking power of review sites.

Don Alm December 31, 2014 04:53 PM

PULEEZE......talk about "scams".....do some checking and you will find this gal (LORI) has a whole bunch of "Negative" Review Videos SHE made to knock many WSOs and other stuff being sold by "LEGITIMATE" (IMHO) people......mainly to get consumers to "follow HER" recommendations!

Nowadays......"NEGATISM SELLS"! Example of what's going on in Missouri and NYC....."HATE SELLS"! "Da Police are BAD!" "Hate Da Police"!

So.....I'm sorry YOU got sucked in with this "Anti- Opportunist" but.....hey... it's a way to make a buck!

I've known Gene Pimental for MANY YEARS and.....his "REP" is Spotless. So, believe what you want.

Here's the link to Gene's site.... http://rapidprosites.com/

Don Alm......already making GOOD MONEY with Gene's Sites

Don Alm January 2, 2015 12:06 AM

Watch the "Psychology" of this.....

Gene Pimental's "Rapid Pro Sites" has a way to get clients by placing a thumbnail of 4 biz in the same niche in a large square. Each of the 4 biz has 1/4 of the large square.

Gene's way of selling is to contact the 4 biz and offer each one the "Opportunity" to have an "Exclusive" in the large box.

However....because I prefer to receive at least $400 a Mo from each of these websites...with niches whose customers are not "Big Ticket" (hair salons, lawn care, massages...etc).....I know I would never get $400/mo from any of these (as compared to Lawyers, Senior Care Facilities, House Painters, Roofers...etc)....so......I offer each biz I chose.....to have 1 of the 4 squares for......$100 a Month!.....thereby earning me $400/mo from the site.

And.....I tell each that every month, I will rotate their square. So.....because they do NOT want to give up their spot to a competitor, they pay the $100/mo.

Don Alm......not a psychologist but I play one on the "field-of-battle"

netbrokeruk January 12, 2015 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Alm (Post 34290)

Wonderful!

Hi.. Don, I would be very interested in Genes websites but I am in the Uk and some of the terminology is geared towards the US market.. Darn! it would be great to implement over here.. and one which he has not got, and what would make a great income generator is a funeral home website.. 7 things you should know would work great..

Thanks

Tony

Don Alm January 13, 2015 02:02 AM

David Cisneros at http://www.offlineplrvault.com/ has many PLR websites similar to Gene Pimental's that might work for you.

Don Alm

bobmcalister January 19, 2015 04:59 PM

those look great ...has he added any additional niches ? is that a monthly charge ? think that your idea of rotating the stock is a good one ...surprised that one of them hasnt asked for the solo ad so far ?