SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Old Harvey Brody Course Value (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8253)

Bob Blagg August 14, 2012 04:05 PM

Old Harvey Brody Course Value

I have a complete copy of Harvey Brody's original 12 volume Toll Position course and I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to what its value might be.

I have looked all over the web including e-bay and can't find any that are for sale or have been sold.

Bob Blagg
www.justonegoodproduct.com

GordonJ August 14, 2012 07:42 PM

The value of the old Harvey Brody course is...

found in the application of the contents.

Value is subjective Bob.

Why don't you do an auction on eBay and see what, if anything, they bring or what the bids look like. Start it at any number you want.

Also, it is rare to get the full "book" value of any object, even cars are rated by condition, miles, etc.

You might get a few hundred bux for them, or maybe nothing. You don't know until you find out.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Blagg (Post 31638)
I have a complete copy of Harvey Brody's original 12 volume Toll Position course and I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to what its value might be.

I have looked all over the web including e-bay and can't find any that are for sale or have been sold.

Bob Blagg

ThePromotionalGuy.com August 14, 2012 08:18 PM

Re: Old Harvey Brody Course Value

Bob,

Here is Harvey Brody's course broke down into 2 auctions and sold on eBay July 18th, 2012. You will need to scroll down on each page to see the original auction.

Lot of 4 - The New Advertising and Success Approach - Textbook Bundle - Winning bid was $52.00

Lot of 5 - How To Become Financially & Personally Independent - Harvey Brody - Winning bid was $155.50

Bob Blagg August 17, 2012 03:55 PM

Gordon and Woody

Thank You!!! for the feedback.

I still wonder when Harvey Brody's new course will be out.

Bob Blagg

GordonJ August 17, 2012 06:21 PM

I don't know Bob, but my best guess is

never.

I don't think you'll ever see a new course.

But, hope does spring eternal, eh?

Gordon

PS. The first casualty of hope is your time. The second casualty of hope is your wallet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Blagg (Post 31654)
Gordon and Woody

Thank You!!! for the feedback.

I still wonder when Harvey Brody's new course will be out.

Bob Blagg

Dien Rice August 23, 2012 03:39 PM

Take wisdom wherever you find it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 31655)
never.

I don't think you'll ever see a new course.

But, hope does spring eternal, eh?

Gordon gives great advice... Some of Harvey's valuable knowhow resides in his old course, and there's more which is contained in posts already made to this forum...

(As someone who knows what's happening "behind the scenes" - there have been various things which have happened which have delayed things...)

However, in my opinion, you should find all the useful information you can, from every possible source. The "goal-setting" techniques that Jim Straw talks about in his latest book, "Mustard Seeds, Shovels, & Mountains" is (in my opinion) a fantastic place to start (I've started applying Jim's advice)... In my opinion, it helps fill in the missing "gaps" in books such as "Think and Grow Rich"... (I don't get anything for saying that.)

Best wishes,

Dien

shelbyc August 27, 2012 04:20 PM

Bob,

I would be interested in purchasing it from you, please PM me so we can work out the details.

Thank you,

Shelby

Bob Blagg August 29, 2012 08:43 AM

Shelby,

The PM has been sent.

Bob Blagg Sr.

shelbyc August 29, 2012 11:53 PM

Hey Bob,

Apparently I can't send PM's unless my post count is higher, I'll send you an email through your website if I can find it, otherwise I'll get my post count up higher.

Thanks,

Shelby