SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Making Money With Domain Names (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4531)

Ankesh November 20, 2007 02:41 PM

Making Money With Domain Names

If you have 10-15 hours of spare time every month and are interested in earning $500-1500 month after month, please read this short announcement in its entirety.

I've perfected a domain buying-and-selling system that requires just 2-3 hours a week. And I have written a short but comprehensive 14-page report that outlines my system. The report gives you a step-by-step method of making money with domain names.

But before you read more about the report, you should know its Pros and Cons.

The Negatives:

* This system cannot be automated
* Nor can it be outsourced.

(That is why I wrote the report.)

The Positives

* It requires just a couple of hours every week.
* There is no downside. You'll never, ever lose any money using this system.
* The potential profit is huge.

How huge is the profit potential?

I sell at least a couple of domain names every month for high 3-figures or low 4-figures. The lowest I've made by selling a domain name is $270!

I've made about $1685 from the last 9 most recent domain names I purchased. And I have sold only 3 of those 9 domain names so far. I'm pretty certain that at least 4 of the other 6 domain names will end up selling within the next 2-3 months too!

The sweetest part of this system is that it has no downside.

You will never ever lose money using this system - Guaranteed!

Whats the price?

The report is priced at $19.95. You should make 10 times that amount if you buy and sell just one domain name following the system.

To make sure that the market doesn't get swamped with everyone doing the same thing, only 150 of these reports will ever be sold.

Here is your payment link:

http://www.NetHotsheet.com/domain.php

Questions & Answers

1. How much investment is needed to implement the system?

I personally buy just 1 domain name per week at a cost of $7.44. (Because I do this on the side and can't spare more than 1-2 hours to it every week.)

$7.44 - $10 is the minimum amount that is required to start with (depending on the price you have to pay per domain name).

The recommended amount to start with is $85 (6 domains at $10 + hosting).

2. Will I have to purchase hosting too?

No. The system can be implemented without paying for hosting too. But things do become a bit more efficient if you have your own hosting.

Have any more questions? Post them or email them to me. And I'll answer them.

http://www.NetHotsheet.com/domain.php

(Posted with Dien's permission.)

Skip Rosell November 20, 2007 10:15 PM

Re: Making Money With Domain Names

Ankesh,

What a great report! After I read it. I said to myself "I CAN DO THAT" :) You see I never messed with domain name selling because The Big Boys had it wrapped up. They could buy expired names before I even knew they were available.

With your system I do not have to compete for expired names and can buy just a few at a time. I like that part because I am busy with my other streams of income and could not spare the time it took before your report.

I am going to do like you and buy just a few each week. Why leave so much money just laying around when it only takes a couple of hours a week to pick it up. :)

Your unique way of finding the right domain names is endless. I think of a new way to find these names at least once every hour. :)

Thank you for a great report and another stream of income for me.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Larry Foster November 20, 2007 10:54 PM

Just grabbed it. Ankesh.
Look forward to it.
Larry Foster

Sandi Bowman November 20, 2007 11:29 PM

Just finished reading it. Interesting concept especially for the youngsters among us. It seems like a great system, however, for the right person.

I agree with you regarding the big gurus having huge portions of the scenario all sewn up tight. I tried domaining when I was fairly new to the internet and got squished. This definitely shows promise, Ankesh. Thanks for sharing.

Sandi Bowman

MMacGillivray November 21, 2007 02:49 AM

Hi, Ankesh - great report - many thanks!

Margaret

Dien Rice November 21, 2007 06:49 AM

As I said earlier - it's a "brilliant" and also very easy system...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankesh (Post 17732)

I don't know if Ankesh has sold out yet (after all, there are only 150 for sale) - but after having read through the report, this has to be one of the most EASY money-making systems I've come across!

I'm not gonna "hype" it - just grab it. If you're interested in making money online, then for under $20, you can't go wrong...

(The link is above!)

Cheers :)

Dien

P.S. I make nothing by saying this. I just think it's good, and I want "Sowpubbers" to reap the benefit. :)

Scott S. November 21, 2007 05:33 PM

Hello,
I bought the report and I have to agree that it is pretty good. Just the example in how to write a short report is more than worth the money paid. Very well done.

Scott S.

Dave B. November 22, 2007 06:01 AM

Well on Phil's advice, I was convinced to purchase Ankesh's domain name report. I have to agree with Dien on this one, it's a Brilliant idea that can be lots of Fun. :)

Then again part of Phil's thinking on business ideas is part of me so in my opinion there are some Great possibilities in making this into a Big money maker, even full time.

In fact Ankesh posted that this idea cannot be Outsourced. I don't know if I agree as certain parts of the report expand on the possibilities of monetization leads me to believe that Outsourcing parts of the concept could be a very nice addition to growing this into a real business.

A quick email with some questions and concerns to Ankesh was answered within minutes. Great service, great info so for those serious about getting into the Domain/Web real estate industry it's definitely worth investing some time with very minimal dollars.

Dave B.

Rod Carr November 22, 2007 02:31 PM

Very interesting report, Ankesh. Solid, practical advice for beginners and advanced marketers alike. With one really smart tip that ties everything together to make it work. I'm going to twist and add one product idea to what you are doing in terms of monetization, and see how it goes. Thanks for sharing!

Rod

Phil November 24, 2007 10:22 PM

Wow!

That was a Great Marketing lesson on a Brilliant business idea... :)

Sold out... 150 Reports posted on November 20, 2007 and Today is November 24, 2007... How many Days is that?

Now we know why Gordon and company Love marketing Hotsheets & Reports... Imagine if you sold them by the 1,000's as some Do... ;) Through joint ventures etc...

Thanks Ankesh!

Phil