SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Creating a perpetual traffic machine (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8036)

Ankesh March 29, 2012 03:30 AM

Creating a perpetual traffic machine

So some of you know that I've been making a living online now since the past 11 years. I've done well because I was able to adapt a few of the lessons from the direct marketing legends over the years.

The biggest problem people face online is cracking the traffic code. How do you attract new visitors to your website consistently. The online gurus teach you about SEO and social media and the shiny new widget of the week that will help you grow your website traffic. And I've mastered some of that over the years.

But the best strategy of growing traffic *consistently* is still something the old direct marketing legends used. The idea of using a front end product to create a traffic stream.

The traffic strategy is simple.

1. You create a front end product and sell it.
2. You use the profits from the sale to attract new visitors.
3. You optimize your product price and your conversion rates so that for every sale you make, you have enough money to advertise and generate a new sale.

I'm planning to write a comprehensive ebook detailing this process of creating a perpetual traffic machine with frontend products. Would you be interested in it?

The ebook will cover:

* The biggest mistake people make before they even begin creating their frontend product.

* The quickest way to write an effective sales letter.

* How and why you should pre-sell your product.

* A few effective front end product ideas that you can create quickly.

* How to test your price points.

* How to optimize your conversion rates.

* Advertising strategies to generate more traffic with less money.

The ebook will be priced in the $35 to $45 range. But you can get it for $5 right now if you pre-order.

Note: The ebook hasn't been written yet. You will receive the chapters as a I write them. 1 chapter at a time. 1 to 2 chapters per week.

Send $5 to me via PayPal. And I'll start sending you 1 chapter at a time. First chapter on April 2.

$5 PayPal Link

Why am I doing this?

* I do my best work when I have deadlines to meet. Having you pay me the token $5 will make sure I am accountable.

* The end product will be a lot better because of your constant feedback.

* It would be awesome to gather a few testimonials before the ebook is launched.

What skill sets do you require?

* Moderate writing skills. (Although actually, you can outsource the writing work too.)

* Internet and website basics. You need to know how to put up a sales letter on a website and accept money online and deliver your product via email and things like that. (These things can be outsourced too, however.)

What you'll have at the end?

* A comprehensive breakdown of how exactly you can build and utilize a front end product to create a perpetual traffic machine for your website.

If you are interested, here is the PayPal link you can use to send the 5 bucks:
$5 PayPal Link

Guarantee

If you've ever read my posts before, or bought from me before - you know that you'll be happy with your investment. But yet, you can ask for a full refund any time you want if you are unsatisfied with the chapters you receive.

$5 PayPal Link

(This message is posted with Dien's permission.)

Bozo March 29, 2012 10:22 AM

Re: Creating a perpetual traffic machine

My payment is on the way.

There is so much of this stuff out there to buy, that turns out to be useless. I think your product will be the real deal, and I'm glad to see you coming out with it.

SpecialK March 29, 2012 12:58 PM

Thanks Ankesh for your generous offer,

Looking forward to reading this book you are writing and giving you feedback.
Kevin:) :)

Ankesh March 29, 2012 02:39 PM

Thanks guys for your kind words :)

Just finished writing the first part of the first chapter. And its turning out to be good.

If anyone has any question before buying, do ask. Either over here. Or by sending me an email - ankeshk AT ankeshkothari.com

Ankesh March 30, 2012 08:39 AM

Re: Chapter 1 published

Chapter 1 was just sent to everyone who pre-ordered the ebook. If you haven't received it, please let me know. Thanks everyone!

Skip Rosell March 30, 2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankesh (Post 30442)
Chapter 1 was just sent to everyone who pre-ordered the ebook. If you haven't received it, please let me know. Thanks everyone!

Hi Ankesh,

Thank you for your offer.

I ordered but did not see the email with the first chapter? Please send again. What is the subject line so I do not delete it as spam?

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Ankesh March 30, 2012 09:02 AM

Thanks Skip.

The email subject is:
"From Ankesh: Perpetual Traffic Machine - Chapter 1"

It has an attached pdf file. So if your inbox filters emails with attached files, you may have to check your spam folder.

The email was sent from "a AT successnexus.com".

I re-checked and the email was sent to your PayPal email id. The one with aol.com. I'll re-send it to you again right now. If you want me to send it to another email id, let me know.

If you still don't receive it, please send me a blank email and I'll reply to it - maybe that will work. Email: a AT successnexus.com

Richard Dennis March 30, 2012 11:07 AM

Ankesh,

Chapter 1 is a treasure trove of stories. You really illustrate your points. I've already got my 5 bucks in value, just from your stories that I'm going to rip off.

Thanks so much.

Richard Dennis

Skip Rosell March 30, 2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ankesh (Post 30444)
Thanks Skip.

The email subject is:
"From Ankesh: Perpetual Traffic Machine - Chapter 1"

It has an attached pdf file. So if your inbox filters emails with attached files, you may have to check your spam folder.

The email was sent from "a AT successnexus.com".

I re-checked and the email was sent to your PayPal email id. The one with aol.com. I'll re-send it to you again right now. If you want me to send it to another email id, let me know.

If you still don't receive it, please send me a blank email and I'll reply to it - maybe that will work. Email: a AT successnexus.com

Ankesh,

Thank you, got it! I will take some time tonight to read it and will report back with any feedback I might have.

Skip Rosell

Bigmack March 31, 2012 09:03 AM

Ankesh, I sent you money last night. Looking forward to the book. Maybe this investment will turn out better than the last one we went in on.

Mack